Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Nairaland Xmass Giveaway Today 25th December( Enter & Get Free Recharge Card ) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nairaland Xmass Giveaway Today 25th December( Enter & Get Free Recharge Card ) (551 Views)

Couple Enter Their Wedding Reception In A Tractor (Photos) / “U-NITE 2015” On 25th DECEMBER 2015 Comment And Get 400 Naira MTN Card / Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Xmass Giveaway Today 25th December( Enter & Get Free Recharge Card ) by Sammy1453: 9:59am On Dec 25, 2015
Its been a while, at about late October we appreciate God with an excellent thanksgiving, in a bid to wish farewell to our very fabulous visitors and especially those who could boast of having a registered account with us, we are doing this in our little way, we know every user who follows the steps on how to get this free recharge cards will surely at least load a free airtime without any stress.

Now How To Load Free Recharge Cards Proper

Step 1: Register an account or Login to your account

Verify your account to be able to comment on our website

Then come back and make a comment on this thread about why you like us

In less than a minute, you will get inbox from our admin with your choice of Network And the airtime will be sent to you Simple as ABC

Why did we adopt this method?

Registered users gets latest free browsing on their inbox from 2016

We want all our users to participate in our Monthly giveaways

We also dont want to stress anyone dragging to do fastest fingers

All you do is reply our admin the network you like, he will send you the card digits!

What do you have to do Now?

There are many pieces of cards to load, we will send as many as we can from now till 12PM, Just start Dropping off a Comment why you love us and we will inbox you

Click Here To Register

START COMMENTING!!!

Only Logged in Users can be Messaged
Re: Nairaland Xmass Giveaway Today 25th December( Enter & Get Free Recharge Card ) by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 25, 2015
I love naira land because I get a lot of interesting updated topics. I hardly go a day without coming online
Re: Nairaland Xmass Giveaway Today 25th December( Enter & Get Free Recharge Card ) by PHEMIEY(m): 10:12am On Dec 25, 2015
hmmm
Re: Nairaland Xmass Giveaway Today 25th December( Enter & Get Free Recharge Card ) by PHEMIEY(m): 10:25am On Dec 25, 2015
nairaland is there with the the news and all the info u will need...why hate then?
Re: Nairaland Xmass Giveaway Today 25th December( Enter & Get Free Recharge Card ) by phunbyt(m): 10:31am On Dec 25, 2015
I love nairaland cos I get the latest of all news even before it is being reported on the television or radio, and nairalanders inspire me with life changing issues. Anytime I'm online on nairaland I'm always like...

Re: Nairaland Xmass Giveaway Today 25th December( Enter & Get Free Recharge Card ) by vickiej(m): 10:33am On Dec 25, 2015
nairaland is just fun with the news update

(1) (Reply)

#D'GOOD D'BASH & D'FUNNY To Hold June 5th / Explore Lagos City / ONGOING: True Federalism, The Authority Newspapers, The Authority Awards 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.