Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

A Look Deep Into One Of The Most Primitive And Horrific Cultures On Earth. NSFW - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A Look Deep Into One Of The Most Primitive And Horrific Cultures On Earth. NSFW (997 Views)

"My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo / Were Africans Too Primitive To Build Cities In The Past? / African Languages And Cultures Need To Be Eliminated As Soon As Possible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A Look Deep Into One Of The Most Primitive And Horrific Cultures On Earth. NSFW by kleek: 11:42am On Dec 25, 2015
The Slums of India at the banks of the River Ganges. Average IQ 50-60.

This is what low IQ looks like in its most abject from, we don't want Africa to look like this. Eugenics is the greatest hope for mankind.

http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html
Re: A Look Deep Into One Of The Most Primitive And Horrific Cultures On Earth. NSFW by Fulaman198(m): 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
And yet you don't illustrate the brilliant minds of India. I know that you are that self-hating inferiority complex having Pleep. You do realise that there are white people living in places like Alaska or the Yukon with absolutely nothing. Or whites living in really horrendous conditions in the Appalachian mountains. Yet, somehow, you think that it's a coloured people problem.

Just an FYI, India has the 3rd largest GDP in the world. That's higher than any European country.

1 Like

Re: A Look Deep Into One Of The Most Primitive And Horrific Cultures On Earth. NSFW by ChinonsoDike2: 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
Fulaman198:
And yet you don't illustrate the brilliant minds of India. I know that you are that self-hating inferiority complex having Pleep. You do realise that there are white people living in places like Alaska or the Yukon with absolutely nothing. Or whites living in really horrendous conditions in the Appalachian mountains. Yet, somehow, you think that it's a coloured people problem.

Just an FYI, India has the 3rd largest GDP in the world. That's higher than any European country.

Another apologist. Keep on denying the truth! Keep on deceiving yourself.
Re: A Look Deep Into One Of The Most Primitive And Horrific Cultures On Earth. NSFW by kleek: 11:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
Fulaman198:

hahah look at this fulani ape... what does this thread have to do with whites and Europeans The only thing you monkeys can do is brainlessly compare everything to whites. If that isn't self hate what is?

And Indians don't give a shit about you either. Ghandi put it best: "We are men, don't treat us like a raw nigger." Coloured unity my ass, the rest of the world is fighting not get lumped in the same category as blacks. The 5% of the black race that is worth a shit is fighting to get away from you also.

I don't hate myself, I hate you retarded monkeys and we need to stop you from reproducing. You are a literal cancer in the world.
Re: A Look Deep Into One Of The Most Primitive And Horrific Cultures On Earth. NSFW by kleek: 11:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
"coloured unity"

If there is a race of man stupider than you apes that race is extinct.

Re: A Look Deep Into One Of The Most Primitive And Horrific Cultures On Earth. NSFW by Fulaman198(m): 12:05am On Dec 26, 2015
Kleek I'm banning you from the culture forum for propagating racist behaviour. Merry Christmas Enjoy! cheesy
Re: A Look Deep Into One Of The Most Primitive And Horrific Cultures On Earth. NSFW by Fulaman198(m): 12:05am On Dec 26, 2015
ChinonsoDike2:

Another apologist. Keep on denying the truth! Keep on deceiving yourself.

Educate yourself, you obviously are blind to what's going on in the world.
Re: A Look Deep Into One Of The Most Primitive And Horrific Cultures On Earth. NSFW by Fulaman198(m): 12:07am On Dec 26, 2015
Closing racist thread

(1)

Outcast (OSU) In Igbo Land? ( Check The Oring,read) / Shocking!!! Stream Mysteriously Turns Blood In Ghana (photos + Video) / Need Help With The Significance Of A Certain Tribal Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.