Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

My Funny Christmas Experience.... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Funny Christmas Experience.... (826 Views)

Funny Christmas Meme / Abeg Laugh.... My Funny Memes And Pics Collection / Funny Christmas Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Funny Christmas Experience.... by brilliant5(m): 11:51am On Dec 25, 2015
Christmas season is one filled with lots of experiences, one of which are funny experiences especially when one was younger.
I remember one of those Christmas seasons when myself and my siblings went on "aunty we don come " lol(if u don't understand that den u Neva had xmas fun) we went round door to door not for the food but for the 20-20 naira notes... Lol
Getting to one of those houses... My aunties house....we innocently entered...
The compound was quiet... The same way it used to be during the day wen the "zeus"should be in his cage.. Before I continue let me tell u about Zeus.
Zeus is a dog... Big Alsatian dog... His head was as big as that of a lion dat my aunt called his Zeus ozengbe... Lol... Then his body was proportional to that big body
Well DAT zues...
Inside d compound we got to the door, rang the bell and started shouting my cousins name from were we wee standing... Then showed our worst night mare... Chief Zeus... Come and hear shout.... Come and see running shouting and crying...
I climbed on my uncles car... My younger brother was running in circles, shouting... Then my younger sister squeezed herself into a small opening and was screaming wit the kind of whitney Houston's pitch... Lolzzz
Wen Zeus finished playing with my younger brother who never knew it was a play... He joined me on the car...
Zeus then went to my sisters leg that was out from the place she squeezed into.... Come and hear shout.... The saving shout...
The funny tin was all fis played out in less Dan two minutes
That was wen my aunties husband came out... Commanded zues to stand still... He then came to our rescue...
Through out the visit it was like they poured water on us... That was the end of "aunty we don come" DAT year..
Sounds funny but I wished u stayed in my house that day ooo... Its an experience I wld Neva forget.... Share yours

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Deny Their Beloved Jollof Rice Over 200,000k Job Offer / ...very Funny!!!checkout Wat Dis Guy Thought Was D'banj Real Name... / See Wetin We See For Ojuelegba This Morning...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.