Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Whats The Silliest Offence You've Ever Been Charged\delayed For By VIO/POLICE - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Whats The Silliest Offence You've Ever Been Charged\delayed For By VIO/POLICE (642 Views)

What's The Funniest Surname You've Ever Heard?see Funny Comments(photos) / What Offence Has This Man Committed ......???? / The Strangest Picture You've Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Silliest Offence You've Ever Been Charged\delayed For By VIO/POLICE by fawaz050(m): 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
I was travelling from Ilorin to Lagos on Wednesday..our vehicle was halted by VIO Officials.As usual they asked for particulars and our driver provided all the necessary doc but the oloshi say the car no get Color Code Permit.AT LAST NA EGUNJE DEM COLLECTgringringrin
Re: Whats The Silliest Offence You've Ever Been Charged\delayed For By VIO/POLICE by nedu2000(m): 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
Was stopped at ajah by FRSC because my friend hadn't put on his seat belt,he charged me N2000 to be paid in the bank.....and that was on a sunday!!i had to give up my license and had to return the next day all the way from Ojo,Lagos to collect it. It's a lack of empathy in my opinion
Re: Whats The Silliest Offence You've Ever Been Charged\delayed For By VIO/POLICE by debanj326: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
Under-Speeding
Re: Whats The Silliest Offence You've Ever Been Charged\delayed For By VIO/POLICE by fawaz050(m): 9:54am On Dec 28, 2015
debanj326:
Under-Speeding
Wicked grin
Re: Whats The Silliest Offence You've Ever Been Charged\delayed For By VIO/POLICE by fawaz050(m): 9:56am On Dec 28, 2015
debanj326:
Under-Speeding
Wicked grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Lionel Messi. / The Dictionary, According To Nigerian Auto-mechanics / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.