Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Christmas Greeting - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Christmas Greeting (698 Views)

[greeting Card]™ Teachers Day 2016 Handmade Greeting Card Images, Profile Pics, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Greeting by gentlelily(f): 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
FELICITATION MESSAGE
Am so grateful to God who kept us from january I to this day,of a truth he is God. I also want to use this medium to thank and bless my nairaland friends who has made the year an exciting one,special thanks goes to my great nairaland writers who also made the year worth fun with their writing. You guys impacted so much on me not minding I hardly comment on any of your thread d good lord will inspire you people the more,shout out to a woman of great valour that made me become a member of nairaland with one of her great piece UNFULFILLED PROMISE in the person of Audreytimms,madam Tifannyj,one love to flakkydagirl,oga larrysun,coolval,naijasinglegirl,oga D9,prettyspicey,candilicious candy,Dan writes,TDan and some many great writers I can't remember their moniker now,u guys are a star to your generation. Wishing my fellow readers both silent and active members,oga seun and his crew a beautiful and glorious christmas. ONE LOVE

1 Like

Re: Christmas Greeting by LarrySun(m): 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
gentlelily:
FELICITATION MESSAGE
Am so grateful to God who kept us from january I to this day,of a truth he is God. I also want to use this medium to thank and bless my nairaland friends who has made the year an exciting one,special thanks goes to my great nairaland writers who also made the year worth fun with their writing. You guys impacted so much on me not minding I hardly comment on any of your thread d good lord will inspire you people the more,shout out to a woman of great valour that made me become a member of nairaland with one of her great piece UNFULFILLED PROMISE in the person of Tiffanj,one love to flakkydagirl,oga larrysun,coolval,naijasinglegirl,oga D9,prettyspicey,candilicious candy,Dan writes,TDan and some many great writers I can't remember their moniker now,u guys are a star to your generation. Wishing my fellow readers both silent and active members,oga seun and his crew a beautiful and glorious christmas. ONE LOVE
Unfulfilled Promises was written by AudreyTimms. Thanks for the Christmas wishes, ma'am. God bless you always.
Re: Christmas Greeting by gentlelily(f): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
LarrySun:
Unfulfilled Promises was written by AudreyTimms. Thanks for the Christmas wishes, ma'am. God bless you always.
Thanks so much oga larrysun that's why I always called u the boss,is corrected now it was a mistake

(1) (Reply)

100 Motivational Quotes / The Everlasting Ephemeral / The Stockholm Syndrome.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.