Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,357 members, 7,846,538 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Every Nigerian Deserves Free English Premier League On DSTV - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Every Nigerian Deserves Free English Premier League On DSTV (1531 Views)

The Elite List Of Nigerian Players Who Have Won The English Premier League. / Lovefootball Free English Premier League Predictor : N10,000 Weekly Jackpot / Watch Live Football Matches For Free - English Premier League, Fußball-bundesli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Nigerian Deserves Free English Premier League On DSTV by Rollingdice(m): 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
I am an EPL fan. I love Man U, I love Chelsea,
I love Arsenal, I love Liverpool. But I can’t
watch their matches often because DSTV is too
expensive!

I had planned to buy a GOTV decoder for
Xmas, though they only show one unimportant
match in a week. But they told me that the
price have increased from N2900 to N6900
again. This is the Xmas promo of GOTV! They
already increased their subscription fee early
this year. We customers even won a case with
them; but even the court can’t stop them to
increase price again. We constantly have to
bear the hardship of MultiChoice.

Even when I go to viewing centers, they also
have increased the price because DSTV put the
best EPL matches in higher bouquet! How
many Nigerians can afford to pay N15,000
every month! In European countries, people
can enjoy same EPL free but we have to bear
unreasonable price to watch our favorite
content?

Multichoice did so many bad things to us
Nigerians. They had a case with CPC because
they violated consumer’s right. Asides from
the above, MultiChoice have its own devilish
agenda against the lives of young Nigerians –
our future generation. While it is recognized
that its contents are not suitable for children, DSTV
was willing to air, ‘I AM JAZZ’ – the story of a
transgender teen. DSTV was certainly planning
to further infiltrate the innocent minds of our
children with this devilish culture. DSTV and
GOTV have an agenda! And to think that
Nigerians
are willing to pay for this evil to further
pollute our society is saddening.
How much are you willing to pay for the souls
of your children? How much is an average
Nigerian willing to pay to have access to smile
via football? How much are we willing to
continue to pay to be exploited by
MultiChoice? MultiChoice have traded in
Nigeria long enough; while
we will not allow them erode the values of our
children; we will continue to demand that
MultiChoice must provide EPL FREE to every
football lovers. They plundered Nigerian for
more than 20 years and it is time for them to
take their social responsibility now!

Source: https://mobile.facebook.com/9jaDeservesFreeEPL/photos/a.1514149662212477.1073741828.1514059058888204/1514148105545966/?type=3&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6232310014744753781%3Amf_story_key.690579994718208501%3Aei.6232310203784063973.6038045888678.19.0&__tn__=%2As

2 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Deserves Free English Premier League On DSTV by Truepee(m): 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
op u are on point
Re: Every Nigerian Deserves Free English Premier League On DSTV by bodejohn(m): 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
Funny OP,
Re: Every Nigerian Deserves Free English Premier League On DSTV by bodejohn(m): 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
Funny OP, of all the things that are necessary for minimum living and comfort...dstv?

Must you watch European games? How about supporting our local clubs so that our own league can compete with the others around the world?

EPL is luxury, if you can't afford it...please watch something else...
Re: Every Nigerian Deserves Free English Premier League On DSTV by Rollingdice(m): 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
bodejohn:
Funny OP, of all the things that are necessary for minimum living and comfort...dstv?

Must you watch European games? How about supporting our local clubs so that our own league can compete with the others around the world?

EPL is luxury, if you can't afford it...please watch something else...

We dont need Dstv to watch our league and beside our local league has greatly improved within the past 3 to 4 years. They are using epl to exploit us
Re: Every Nigerian Deserves Free English Premier League On DSTV by crownprince102: 11:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
I must admit Dstv is blackmailing Nigerians with their high prices but those in power did not fight for the Nigerian masses.

Bro, u only laid emphasize on EPL and that has took u out of point. EPL is a luxury, especially here in africa. Epl does not belong to Nigeria neither do they have anythig to do with nigeria other than milk us. The insane love of nigeria soccer fans for the EPL has negative effect on our economy as we loose billion to them annually.

The epl tv right has insanely increased by 70% which will surely be transfered the consumer. Next season, watching epl will be unbearable to nigerians as supersport will hike the sub. prices because they now pay more for the coverage.

Epl is available for free in nowhere in d world. Nt even england, china is d only country that watch the epl for free of recent but have now started to pay.

Bro.... It is better u neglect the epl and concentrate on what belongs to u which is the npfl. Aren't u tired of watching football on Tv?

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Deserves Free English Premier League On DSTV by khattab02: 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
^^^^^^

korrect! On point man.

#EPL free for Naija is impossible! In fact Impossicant!!! Not even Britain. Why do they boast of 5 point Sometin billions Tv rights come next season??

But really, the rate of extortion must stop or reduce. Charges should be shared between provider and consumers.

#what is our officials doing about all these sef??
Re: Every Nigerian Deserves Free English Premier League On DSTV by Rollingdice(m): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
khattab02:
^^^^^^

korrect! On point man.

#EPL free for Naija is impossible! In fact Impossicant!!! Not even Britain. Why do they boast of 5 point Sometin billions Tv rights come next season??

But really, the rate of extortion must stop or reduce. Charges should be shared between provider and consumers.

#what is our officials doing about all these sef??

Dont mind them, They are just making money with us.

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Deserves Free English Premier League On DSTV by 14(m): 11:29am On Dec 28, 2015
Rollingdice:
I am an EPL fan. I love Man U, I love Chelsea,
I love Arsenal, I love Liverpool. But I can’t
watch their matches often because DSTV is too
expensive!

I had planned to buy a GOTV decoder for
Xmas, though they only show one unimportant
match in a week. But they told me that the
price have increased from N2900 to N6900
again. This is the Xmas promo of GOTV! They
already increased their subscription fee early
this year. We customers even won a case with
them; but even the court can’t stop them to
increase price again. We constantly have to
bear the hardship of MultiChoice.

Even when I go to viewing centers, they also
have increased the price because DSTV put the
best EPL matches in higher bouquet! How
many Nigerians can afford to pay N15,000
every month! In European countries, people
can enjoy same EPL free but we have to bear
unreasonable price to watch our favorite
content?

Multichoice did so many bad things to us
Nigerians. They had a case with CPC because
they violated consumer’s right. Asides from
the above, MultiChoice have its own devilish
agenda against the lives of young Nigerians –
our future generation. While it is recognized
that its contents are not suitable for children, DSTV
was willing to air, ‘I AM JAZZ’ – the story of a
transgender teen. DSTV was certainly planning
to further infiltrate the innocent minds of our
children with this devilish culture. DSTV and
GOTV have an agenda! And to think that
Nigerians
are willing to pay for this evil to further
pollute our society is saddening.
How much are you willing to pay for the souls
of your children? How much is an average
Nigerian willing to pay to have access to smile
via football? How much are we willing to
continue to pay to be exploited by
MultiChoice? MultiChoice have traded in
Nigeria long enough; while
we will not allow them erode the values of our
children; we will continue to demand that
MultiChoice must provide EPL FREE to every
football lovers. They plundered Nigerian for
more than 20 years and it is time for them to
take their social responsibility now!

Source: https://mobile.facebook.com/9jaDeservesFreeEPL/photos/a.1514149662212477.1073741828.1514059058888204/1514148105545966/?type=3&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6232310014744753781%3Amf_story_key.690579994718208501%3Aei.6232310203784063973.6038045888678.19.0&__tn__=%2As

If they got it free from skysport, they would provide it for free in nigeria
Re: Every Nigerian Deserves Free English Premier League On DSTV by Banter1(m): 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
STARTIMES should just acquire the right to shoe Epl matches.

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Deserves Free English Premier League On DSTV by tck2000(m): 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
Hm
Re: Every Nigerian Deserves Free English Premier League On DSTV by ManspaceBarber(m): 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
grin
Re: Every Nigerian Deserves Free English Premier League On DSTV by MrCuteking(m): 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
tck2000:
Hm

And I read from top to bottom only to realize that I was reading 2015 story. See wetin you cause?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Every Nigerian Deserves Free English Premier League On DSTV by tck2000(m): 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
MrCuteking:

And I read from top to bottom only to realize that I was reading 2015 story. See wetin you cause?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lol.well,i made it a habit to always search for old thread to read because they are really interesting and full of wonderful comment not now that most of NLder's would be talking like they don't have brain.
Re: Every Nigerian Deserves Free English Premier League On DSTV by tck2000(m): 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
ManspaceBarber:
Spot on!
Look at this one..You like free things too much.Sir please,check the date this thread was made.
Re: Every Nigerian Deserves Free English Premier League On DSTV by ManspaceBarber(m): 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
tck2000:
Look at this one..You like free things too much.Sir please,check the date this thread was made.
cheesy grin No just mind me.
Local man is forming woke! grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Transfer News / Surprise That The / Something So Beautiful So Pointless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.