Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Free: An Old & Simple Process 2 Financial Freedom In 2016 & Beyond - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free: An Old & Simple Process 2 Financial Freedom In 2016 & Beyond (757 Views)

Naira To Reverse Losses This Week, Banks To Process FX Transactions Within 24hrs / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow / Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free: An Old & Simple Process 2 Financial Freedom In 2016 & Beyond by amInigerian: 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
[size=13pt]It is interesting how the things we seek/desire/want can sometimes be hidden in plain sight.
In the morning the city slowly gets busy. And then late at night, it slowly quietens.
What is all the grinding and jostling about for?
Of course to bring in more value to our lives.

Actually, we all try to increase the amount of money we have not because
we can eat, drink or live in money but because almost all the other values we seek, we can
acquire for ourselves in exchange for money.
So we all are try to earn more.

Now you know that not all of us succeed that well.
Some succeed better than other and others do not succeed at all.

However, there is an old path to certain financial freedom which if anyone
took, would surely get him there (without all the stress & uncertainty of trying to "hammer" wink ) .

People actually succeed in "hammering" but the vast majority do not quite succeed and the 5 years
they have spent trying to "hammer" would have seen them well nicely cruised and tucked in a
confident corner of Financial Freedom Avenue.

Now this process is simple and old.
When it is first told to you (and maybe it has) you tend to agree but never get to see exactly how
it translates to naira and kobo in your pocket.

On this thread, I will try and show you how it translates to real increased income in
your pocket or bank account (whichever one you prefer), how it is mathematically accurate,
and how just about any Nigerian can implement this.

I will point here what I think might have the effect of causing you not to go through with this
completely or as fast as you can (and it is not money).

Then I will offer my own personally recommended simple solution.

Finally, I will ask for no money on this thread.
All the information I share here will be free.

I will try to answer as many questions as pop up here as we go along
but I believe I may not be able to answer all on account of time constraints.

As for the hecklers and folks not making much sense, chances are high I will not reply you at all.

Enough said.

Let us delve directly into how exactly to achieve financial freedom from 2016 and beyond.
Stay glued smiley
[/size]
Re: Free: An Old & Simple Process 2 Financial Freedom In 2016 & Beyond by buskoj1: 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
thanks we are following u bro
Re: Free: An Old & Simple Process 2 Financial Freedom In 2016 & Beyond by palibc: 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
eagerly following...can't wait to be financially free
Re: Free: An Old & Simple Process 2 Financial Freedom In 2016 & Beyond by amInigerian: 7:23am On Jan 18, 2016
[size=15pt]The Power of Compounding[/size]

Albert Einstein is credited with saying that "Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it ... he who doesn't ... pays it."

When I read the book, The Richest Man in Babylon, this was one of the main rules of money (gold)
the book tried to convey but it was not until several years later I got to see a little more of
just how good this is, simply because someone took me through calculations in his audio program.

Indeed, if you do not sit down and calculate, you may not fully come face to face with the "miracle"
of compounding.

Now because this is so simple (that even a groundnut seller can do it) we largely miss it. It ends
up hiding year after year in plain site, even as humans engage every type of hustle
(some even dangerous to themselves) in order earn money.

Now how does compounding work?

To increase your money at a compound interest of 20% monthly, after each month, the interest is added to the principal (i.e the initial capital)
and everything is increased by 20%. The interest at the end on the next time interval (one month) is added to the new principal and the new principal is increased by 20% again. This goes on and on.

So if you have an initial investment of =N=100

1st month 20% increase -> 20% of 100 = =N=20
New Principal = 100 + 20 = =N=120

2nd month 20% increase -> 20% of 120 = =N=24
New Principal = 120 + 24 = =N=148

3rd month 20% increase -> 20% of 148 = =N=29.63
New Principal = 148 + 29.63 = =N=177.63

After 12 months, you will get =N=891.6

But That's not exciting right?

I know. The above example was only for Now for some exciting stuff.

Let us see how well of you will be if you compound 50,000 at 30% every month for 12 months.

An easy way to do this is to type 50,000 x 1.3 on your calculator and hit the "Enter" button 12 times

What you get in the end is 1.164million naira.

Do the same with 100k and you get 2.329million naira in 12 months

Now shock your self by extending this calculation 6 months further by hitting the "Enter" button 18 times instead of 12, to
see the size of your wallet after 18 months.

Now see what it gives you after 24 months.

If you doubt the figures you are getting, then manually calculate (but there is really no need for this).

Now that you see the what compounding can do to anyone's finance, let us go on to...

[size=15pt]How do I compound my money?[/size]
Re: Free: An Old & Simple Process 2 Financial Freedom In 2016 & Beyond by kingemek(m): 7:31am On Jan 18, 2016
Continue....
Re: Free: An Old & Simple Process 2 Financial Freedom In 2016 & Beyond by amInigerian: 2:56am On Jan 19, 2016
[size=18pt]How Do I Compound My Money?[/size]

[size=13pt]Now the truth is, whatever business you are doing, you can compound.
All you have to do is take a significant amount of your profits after each
profit cycle and scale up as much of that extra cash inflow allows.

Do this repeatedly, and you will be compounding steadily.
It doesn't matter if you sell groundnuts for a living, or if you work on wall street.
If you scale up by 15% after every profit cycle, you will be compounding
at 15% interest as frequently as your business profit cycles gets complete.

But the problem is...

We all know it is not easy to make the kind of returns (in short enough intervals) to
compound as fast as we want. But I don't think I should be too quick to conclude.
I don't know what business models anyone knows out there that may be currently
netting them 15% Return On Investments (ROI) per week.

By the way, compounding at 15% per week makes you hit the 1million naira mark
On the 22nd week
(in the 6th month). It takes 5 more weeks to hit another million,
and then 3 more weeks to hit the next million and so on. (Geometric growth).

Now even if your business can make these kinds of ROI monthly or weekly,
You will eventually run into the law of diminishing returns. Which will mean
that additional input (fund wise) will not necessarily lead to an increase in
revenue.

Also profit cycles in some businesses are not very short. Take for instance
people who go abroad to buy clothes for sale in Nigeria. How many times
do they replenish their stock in a year? It might not be enough for them to compound
at a pace fast enough.

Also, as many businesses grow, moving the parts that make the business
work becomes harder (a slower process). Imagine an importer of steel rods.
When he imports 3 containers only, it does not take him too long to take this
containers from the wharf to the warehouse.

But when he starts importing 300-500 containers, it becomes an ordeal that
probably will span across days.

That is why I will recommend only one business model that I know today can
create a Nice ROI consistently and without the attendant down sides associated
with of the conventional (and equally rewarding) bricks-and-mortar businesses.

I have to tell you that things have changed in such a way that you do not
have to leave your current job to do this or even spend up to an hour every week
(yes you heard me right) to reap from it but I will put all the information down here
Free of Charge for all who want to go through the steps.

You of course already know of the income stream but probably not the way I will
show you.

And I wonder why others successful doing it have not taken the time out to show others
through seeing that they will be rewarded very well for it. For e.g, just for breaking things
down here for you, I will be rewarded well even though I do not charge you a thing.

Now in my next post, I am going to declare the very vehicle that can (and will)
give you peace of mind as you compound your income handsomely almost without lifting a finger
and spending less than 30mins a week (if you so choose).

When I tell you the vehicle, I know you may want to disagree but I hope to show you
where the notion you currently carry may be wrong and what other people may not have shown you
so that you finally see why when you carry out the Set-And-Forget setup that I provide you here,
the end results without question become profits, profits, profits! Compounding profits all the way![/size]

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village / The Truth We All Must Face Before We Can Move Forward As A Nation / Billionaire Bizman, Rasaq Okoya's Wife Sade Exudes Glamour In Feathered Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.