Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,290 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Must Read!!! -The Youth And Their University Ego. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Must Read!!! -The Youth And Their University Ego. (492 Views)

Students Of Government Owned Universities Should Deflate Their Bloated Ego / Do You Still Remember Their University Reg No? / My Taraba Story: Every Taraba Youth And Student Must Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read!!! -The Youth And Their University Ego. by josn(m): 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
Well I pity the youth of nowadays claiming one university is superior to others. Gone are the days when reading competition was their priority.I'm so saddened when an undergraduate claims his/her university is the best based on some written or documented facts. What the youth doesn't understand is that one's personal discipline, achievement and orientation matters a lot and not the collective past glory of the school attended. My heart weeps so much for the youth with the way they sly and look down on their contemporaries from other schools due to some glory which they believe helps to boost their ego and that of the school.
Seriously so many leaders don't write the school they passed through in their achievement talk less of underestimating another school. No wonder the spokesman of APC named those that clamoured to investigate Buhari's educational background "A wailing wailer".
I humbly call on the youth to imbibe the spirit of love and humility when relating with their perceived superior or inferior from other schools, avoid not sending hate message against other higher institutions, embrace the spirit of unity and love as only these can help to solve this school hatred. Also for me what matters most is your B.sc, ND, HND or NCE and not what school you earned it from. Let's focus less on the pedigree of a school as this has caused a lot damage to the educational sector.
Once again I'm stressing "Certificate matters not your school"
Have your certificate, use it with your interest and pray for fast academic calendar in 2016.
Long live Nigeria
Long live our youth
Long live our government.
front page pls. let enlighten the youth

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!! -The Youth And Their University Ego. by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 26, 2015
Nice one bro.
I pray we youths understand this.

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Dynamics AX Trade And Logistics Online Training In Malaysia / Powerful Insightful Quotes From Walt Disney For Students / Can You Wear This Shoe To School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.