Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

One Business Idea You Must Tap Into In 2016 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One Business Idea You Must Tap Into In 2016 (797 Views)

Great Money Making Opportunities : Tap Into This Under Exploited Goldmine / Internert Radio Number One Business To Invest In / 10 Ridiculous Things Nigeria Imports That Business Men Can Tap Into For Profit! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Business Idea You Must Tap Into In 2016 by abeeorlah001(m): 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
Hello guys,

I will not waste your time on this. You'll agree with me that 2016 may not be a very "funny" year for Nigeria and Nigerians. There will be massive lay-offs, inflation will rise, prices of goods and services will soar etc.

As such it is important that as young people, we take every legitimate opportunity we find to stay afloat.

With that said, the one business idea that requires very low capital, easily sellable and has a guaranteed 200% minimum return on investment is Whatsapp Marketing.

This new form of marketing is required by churches, conpanies and every kind of businesses, associations, and every one that has a product to market, a message to broadcast and service to offer. And because, not many people are doing it, you'll even make more sales as the market is a big one.

Ok. So that's the idea.

If you would like to know more about whatsapp marketing, simply read about it online or better still contact me through my profile.

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Fraud Or From First Bank-has Someone Else Got This? / Naira Vs AUS Dollars / In Need Of Plastics Bottles In Bulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.