Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt (14102 Views)

Chika Lann: "My Hair Is Really Worth N40m, It’s Not A Publicity Stunt" / Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) / Precious Eke: I Cant Go With Pant And Bra On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt by BABANGBALI: 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
SAMBARRY:
This days Nigerians lack humanity
THESE days grin
Re: Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt by dantewest: 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
After 3 hours beating... you must have an encounter with God na

1 Like

Re: Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
theshield:

you cant blame them cos we cant trust you people anymore. You celebrities have compromised social media for your selfish dominance.
dont mind them,na so one of them die and resurrect the other day ,maybe na shibi abi skibi be him name
Re: Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt by playpaz: 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hmmm do you have sense at all??

HarkymTheOracle:
hmmn.. Nigerians

angry
http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/
Re: Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt by SAMBARRY: 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
BABANGBALI:
THESE days grin
whatever wink
Re: Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt by MRSPEAKER1(m): 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
daftpikin:
First of all, this guy above me meant these not this.

Secondly, this EkE guy sure knows his guns. (but it's none of my business)

If really it was true,
Why did the guy try to escape when his abductors had guns or did he think he was in one of those their films.

Merry Xmas......lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt by BABANGBALI: 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
SAMBARRY:
whatever wink
tongue
Re: Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt by SAMBARRY: 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
BABANGBALI:
tongue
close your mouth flies will enter wink
Re: Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt by bigfriend(m): 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
I saw the guy a day after his release from what I saw of him,I pray same happens to those calling it a publicity stunt amen
Re: Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt by john650(m): 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
looseweight:
Am sorry for being mean oooo

But as I dey read your writeup, I have the feeling that it was stage. Thank you
Eke said the encounter showed the love God has for him and he will serve him physically and in spirit for the rest of his life.

The guy just told you his next act. He is going into preaching. Acting no dey pay well enough. Watch out for Pastor Eke coming to an area near you.
Re: Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt by BABANGBALI: 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
SAMBARRY:
close your mouth flies will enter wink
no worry i go chop am tongue
Re: Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt by SAMBARRY: 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
grin
BABANGBALI:
no worry i go chop am tongue
Re: Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt by boxypane(m): 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
Sorry jarey my guy, na so them call Boko Haram Genesis Publicity Stunt.
Re: Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt by itstpia8: 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
HarkymTheOracle:
hmmn.. Nigerians

angry
http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/

I did not see pastor in the write up.

Did you?
Re: Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt by 21million(m): 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
I remember the day you jump fence for Or ozzie, when that man catch you with him wife.
Re: Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt by akigbemaru: 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
Publicity stunt
Re: Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt by daftpikin: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
MRSPEAKER1:

Merry Xmas......lol grin grin grin grin

Same to you my brother
Re: Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt by ctsar: 3:35am On Dec 27, 2015
Smell the lie.. Another account

On Monday night, the day I saw death face to face. I noticed that the chains on me wasn’t too tight. So I thought within me that this may be the best time to escape. I pretended to be very cold and asked for wrapper to cover myself, then I started loosening the chains, pushed the guy with the gun and ran into the bush. They chased after me shooting. The bush was too thick that I can’t even run fast. I kept falling, at the end they caught up with me and I thought this will be the end, one said waste him at once, I was crying and begging them to shot my legs or do any thing they wish with me but just spare my life. Then one of them hit my head the with Pump action and blood rained on me like one under the shower, my body was soaked in blood. The order came again “I say waste him” and he replied “wait first”. They beat me mercilessly, that I can’t even open my mouth well now or even eat, they were hitting me all over my body with guns and knives. When they saw I could bleed to death, they quickly called my wife and told her that if she didn’t come up with 15 million naira by Thursday that they would bury me alive, to serve as warning to the Federal Govt. and others who think they can joke with their business. At the end, their boss told them to tie me crocodile style for 3 days without food. they tied my hands, legs and head together for about 3 days. I went to hell and back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" / Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice / Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.