Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

Pc To TV Converter Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pc To TV Converter Help (828 Views)

How To Connect Your Android Phone To TV Wirelessly / How Do I Turn My Computer To TV? / How To Convert Your Windows PC To Apple Macintosh OS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pc To TV Converter Help by brainy02: 6:55am On Dec 26, 2015
Pls all, I need help more like an enquiry on what gadget would be used when teacher to ur pc or laptop would make it function equally as a television.

With which u can now watch ur local stations, play ur DVD on or even cable TV...

How possible is this?

Thanks!
Re: Pc To TV Converter Help by rottennaija(m): 7:25am On Dec 26, 2015
U think a TV card would do. Some have AV
Re: Pc To TV Converter Help by rottennaija(m): 7:26am On Dec 26, 2015
I think a TV card would do. Some have AV and RF port
Re: Pc To TV Converter Help by brainy02: 11:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
rottennaija:
I think a TV card would do. Some have AV and RF port

Pls can u help me with image of how it looks like price and place I can get it and how reliable is this.
Re: Pc To TV Converter Help by rottennaija(m): 2:55am On Dec 27, 2015
brainy02:

Pls can u help me with image of how it looks like price and place I can get it and how reliable is this.

There are many variations. It depends on which you can get around you. But enter a computer shop, probably a big one and inquire.

www.bestbuy.com/site/usb-firewire-cards/tv-tuner-cards/pcmcat139300050000.c?id=pcmcat139300050000

The link above will show you some pictures of it. Sorry, I'm typing with a phone, so I can't upload the pictures.

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Super - Powerful Dell Vostro 420 Desktop Computer As Low As 40k / I Need A Fairly Used Hp 15 Core I3 To Buy / UK Used Dell Mini And Elitebooks Available For Sales In Ilorin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.