Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie (40989 Views)

Yemi Alade Photo-shopped Photo (hahahha Funny) / Can You Believe This Is Not Yemi Alade ?? ( Photo ) / 12 Hairstyles Of Yemi Alade .... (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie by celebgists(m): 7:21am On Dec 26, 2015
Celebrities are barely seen taking pictures with their fans on random day, but Yemi Alade the Talented singer appears to be the one struggling to feature in a selfie taken by some of her fans at a mall.

Is she not down to earth? smiley

https://www.instagram.com/p/_voGERgvwQ/?taken-by=yemialade

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie by INTROVERT(f): 7:23am On Dec 26, 2015
Sweet nice.... Barely a week after refusing another fan a pic.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie by Krayzeejhay(m): 7:25am On Dec 26, 2015
Good for ha!
Re: Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie by Swaggzkid: 7:26am On Dec 26, 2015
hmmmmm.......

so wetin concern bicycle for refinery?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie by celebgists(m): 7:28am On Dec 26, 2015
Swaggzkid:
hmmmmm.......

so wetin concern bicycle for refinery?

How does that even further this interaction

8 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie by northvietnam(m): 7:29am On Dec 26, 2015
so after that girl bashed her for not taking pics with her , she don change already
naija celebs shaaaaaaaaaa........

29 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 26, 2015
Can I call this publicity stunt ??

38 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie by adesegun121(m): 7:30am On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie by celebgists(m): 7:32am On Dec 26, 2015
kallmemrB:
Can I call this publicity stunt ??

You Cannot smiley

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 26, 2015
celebgists:

You Cannot smiley
ok....the gods have spoken

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie by jasper7(m): 7:52am On Dec 26, 2015
I see what she's trying to do. It won't work. she needs to settle with the fan she hurt. I know she's a sweet gal, she must have been having a tough time when it happened. And some fans do not see when Celebs are not just in the mood. They are humans too and their mood swing too. Maybe she should invite the fan out to the mall and hang with hum/her.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie by faith551(m): 8:00am On Dec 26, 2015
That's really cool
Re: Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie by chillingbabe: 8:03am On Dec 26, 2015
No,she's not down to earth.
Re: Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie by celebgists(m): 8:05am On Dec 26, 2015
chillingbabe:
No,she's not down to earth.

Toor where is she then? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie by Airforce1(m): 8:08am On Dec 26, 2015
Pretty girls
Re: Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie by celebgists(m): 8:08am On Dec 26, 2015
Airforce1:

Pretty girls

Yo ma nigga we av u bin na
Re: Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie by Airforce1(m): 8:11am On Dec 26, 2015
celebgists:

Yo ma nigga we av u bin na
keeping it low key

No bullshit january.

Whatsup
Re: Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie by celebgists(m): 8:22am On Dec 26, 2015
Airforce1:

keeping it low key

No bullshit january.

Whatsup

No I wasnt planning to further the conversation I just wanted to know how u've been grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie by pretydiva(f): 8:31am On Dec 26, 2015
Becos d fans looks like dey r frm a wealthy home. So she obviously wanna identify wit dem

Abi nor b she snub 1 of her fans barely a wk ago undecided..smh

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie by erabe(m): 8:41am On Dec 26, 2015
Arm of Yemi Alade
Where is she
Re: Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie by Airforce1(m): 8:46am On Dec 26, 2015
celebgists:

No I wasnt planning to further the conversation I just wanted to know how u've been grin
Thanks for acknowledging my presence.

10 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie by hatux: 9:17am On Dec 26, 2015
celebgists:

gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie by Margauxluv(f): 9:27am On Dec 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 26, 2015
INTROVERT:
P.R STUNT!

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie by Pheals(f): 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
INTROVERT:
thank u.... She is trying to please her fan back or what ...the pic look like she is struggling to take pic among dose gals
Re: Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie by miqos02(m): 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
ok
Re: Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie by Soreza(m): 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
Y
Re: Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie by ritababe(f): 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hmm trying to make up for last week huh, well u are still the best female nigeria musician.
Re: Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie by VickyRotex(f): 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
Down to water ni undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie by bornmekus: 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
Bad belle people go die.
Re: Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie by TheNextAce: 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
See as she stretch neck like tolotolo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha / Sean Lock Is Dead, Chelsea React / Falz Reacts After NBC Fined A Radio Station For Playing His Song This Is Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.