Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

..... - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / ..... (3489 Views)

. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 26, 2015
Send me a message and I will send you 2 odds to play.

I have studied and researched sports betting for the past one year. I have gone through more than 500 tipsters/predictions sites. I have done it all. From Fixed matches to all sorts of strategies. I have seen them all.

I have come to the conclusion that playing just 2 odds daily is the best strategy. Its slow but has more chances of winning than any other strategy you can think of.
But here's the irony. Rollovers dont work. If you intend to make millions over 20 days playing just 2 odds, YOU GAMES MUST CUT ALONG THE LINE.

Think about it: if you play 4 games daily to get your 2 odds, and you are playing a rollover for 30 days, thats the same thing as playing 4 games x 30 days = 120 games in a slip!!!!!!!! Even if the odds per game is 1.01, IT MUST CUT!

I will give you 2 odds daily to play, you wil cash out a certain percentage after every win. It may be small but overtime it'll add up to something significant. Add me up on whatsapp and ill explain the money management better.

N/B: This thread is for 1 year. I will post daily updates from today 26/12/2015 to 31/12/2016. I will post my tickets after the game. Loss of Failure. Patronage or no patronage. Replies or no replies. There will not be a break in transmission. For my subscribers, I will contact you daily. I will give you all the rules in the whatsapp group that will be created. There are a lot of rules. But my motto is simple: DAILY GROWTH!!!! No matter what happens, there has to be growth on a daily basis. Even if theres a loss, we can't lose all the profits made from the previous day or two.

If you've felt lonely in the course of betting, if you've gone through countless websites, scams, wasted money unnecessarily. Add me up on whatsapp. Even if you wont subscribe with me, just add me up, we'll be on a different group, occasionally ill give free 2 odds and we can all share ideas. My goal is simple. Make an alternative source of income from sports betting. Its a million times better than Network marketing or any other business out there. JUST DONT BE GREEDY!
Re: ..... by fran6co(m): 9:11am On Dec 26, 2015
add me.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 26, 2015
fran6co:
add me.

Send a message to the number on the pic
Re: ..... by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 26, 2015
Re: ..... by Krak(m): 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
So what is urgent about the thread or the info it contains?
Re: ..... by IRIENBOY(m): 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ok
Re: ..... by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
ProfTPE:
Request sent.

Seen
Re: ..... by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 27, 2015
YESTERDAY'S GAME WON

Re: ..... by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 27, 2015
I sent the game to the whatsapp contacts FREE OF CHARGE. I also sent them this message:
This is how it works. Ill give you 2 odds daily. Just as I said in my nairaland post, ill charge N5,000 for a week or N1,000 daily.

The strategy we will be using isnt a get rich quick strategy. Slowly we will build income. But whats most important is that we don't lose more than we gain. Ofcourse we cant win 100%. Nobody can! But as I said, we will win more than 80%. So please, dont stake what you cant afford to lose.

I will give you my slip today. I have already played it. Its for FREE!

Infact ill suggest you dont play it. Just watch and see if its going to win. I will give out FREE games tomorrow too. Again, you dont have to play, just watch and see if it wins. If you want to use my games to assist in your forecast, its okay. My goal is "making a reasonable alternative source of income" from sports betting.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 3:23am On Dec 27, 2015
Only 1 person played the game. He staked 5000 without telling me and won slightly N10,000.

This is exactly what I advised against. But its alright. Atleast he was kind enough to appreciate me grin

1 will give out free games today (27/12/2015) to the whatsapp nos (especially those who show interest - cos some people said they weren't interested in 2 odds while others asked me for fixed matches cry)

PLEASE.... I DONT GIVE OUT FIXED MATCHES! ITS A SCAM. IT DOESN'T WORK.

So for those interested in todays games, contact me...
Re: ..... by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 27, 2015
I have gotten so many requests to bring down the price.

DONE.

Re: ..... by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 27, 2015
Todays free games coming soon.

As I had earlier said, I will update this thread daily for a year. Wins/Losses. It doesn't matter.
Re: ..... by adedavids(m): 9:21am On Dec 27, 2015
Exactly... let's hope those kiddy boys don't come and insult you too. I've received several insult trying to help this kids. Just because I loosed my first tips. I already promised one of dem 10k out of the 20k he loose with me.
Re: ..... by africanman85: 9:52am On Dec 27, 2015
YOUR ACCUMULATION IS TOO MUCH. ADD ME
Re: ..... by Chelseafan1: 9:56am On Dec 27, 2015
patiently waiting for today's game.

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 27, 2015
adedavids:
Exactly... let's hope those kiddy boys don't come and insult you too. I've received several insult trying to help this kids. Just because I loosed my first tips. I already promised one of dem 10k out of the 20k he loose with me.

Already im receiving the insults despite the win. I just hope this wasn't a bad idea.

Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 27, 2015
Chelseafan1:
patiently waiting for today's game.

Soon
Re: ..... by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 27, 2015
iamnen:

Soon
Hope it will be posted here?
Re: ..... by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2015
iamnen:
Only 1 person played the game. He staked 5000 without telling me and won slightly N10,000.

This is exactly what I advised against. But its alright. Atleast he was kind enough to appreciate me grin

1 will give out free games today (27/12/2015) to the whatsapp nos (especially those who show interest - cos some people said they weren't interested in 2 odds while others asked me for fixed matches cry)

PLEASE.... I DONT GIVE OUT FIXED MATCHES! ITS A SCAM. IT DOESN'T WORK.

So for those interested in todays games, contact me...

am very much more intrested in your two odd, please help me please i beg you please.
Re: ..... by chigomiced: 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
5k per week is on d high side

You cant pull 2.00 odd daily

Plus rollover 1k for 10 weekends = 1m

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
chigomiced:
5k per week is on d high side

You cant pull 2.00 odd daily

Plus rollover 1k for 10 weekends = 1m

Yeah its now N2,500. But let me just say, I HAVENT YET COLLECTED EVEN A KOBO FROM ANYBODY.

I dont know if you have added me on whatsapp, if yes, then you already know.

Also im not doing rollovers. Personally I think its too much risk. I didn't say anything about doing rollovers.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
JealousPrince:

am very much more intrested in your two odd, please help me please i beg you please.

Send a message to the whatsapp number
Re: ..... by kepstone: 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
Add me, 07039205874
Re: ..... by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
sheyman4phy:

Hope it will be posted here?

No it won't be posted here. Im sending the games individually to everyones phone nos.

Even to tge people who have added me up, im not sending todays games UNTIL they ask for it.

So many times people come on NL and post games without realising that there are novices here also who either out of ignorance just copy and paste whatever they see and play it AND LOSE MONEY!

Id like to know the people im dealing with are interested in what im doing by contacting me for the odds and having a humane discussion with me in the process.

If they're not interested too, cool! I know im not putting up games on a faceless forum.

Contact me on whatsapp. Send me ur name. Im on my way home from church. Soon, ill contact you.
Re: ..... by chigomiced: 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
iamnen:

Yeah its now N2,500. But let me just say, I HAVENT YET COLLECTED EVEN A KOBO FROM ANYBODY.

I dont know if you have added me on whatsapp, if yes, then you already know.

Also im not doing rollovers. Personally I think its too much risk. I didn't say anything about doing rollovers.

Nigerians dnt stake big bro

A rollover of 2.00 odd once a week for 10 weeks starting with 1k will do d trick

Plus nigerians want to see proofs
Re: ..... by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
chigomiced:

Nigerians dnt stake big bro

A rollover of 2.00 odd once a week for 10 weeks starting with 1k will do d trick

Plus nigerians want to see proofs

Its cool. You can do the rollovers.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
iamnen:

Send a message to the whatsapp number
pls post d number for me let me send
Re: ..... by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
JealousPrince:

pls post d number for me let me send

09091551085. I have already sent out free games. Hurry up.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
Today's games havent met my requirements so im not playing.

I predict with very very strict rules that must be met before I bet.

Although I have sent out a slip FREE for those who still want to play.

Games have been sent out.....

Again, im not posting games here because I need to know who im establishing a relationship with. Already someone has told me how he'll stake higher than I usually recommend. Its all good though. Personally, I am not playing today.

I believe in using your head over emotions. Even when todays games WIN, I wont be bothered that I didn't play. Theres really no hurry in life.

1 Like

Re: ..... by doctorEkene: 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
iamnen:

Again, im not posting games here because I need to know who im establishing a relationship with. Already someone has told me how he'll stake higher than I usually recommend. Its all good though. Personally, I am not playing today.

I believe in using your head over emotions. Even when todays games WIN, I wont be bothered that I didn't play. Theres really no hurry in life.

Re: ..... by chigomiced: 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
iamnen:

Its cool. You can do the rollovers.

Goodluck with watever u are selling
Re: ..... by kfrosh: 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
Nice one bro; the game you gave me today all came out green but unfortunately I still lost my bet due to greediness. Will follow your games strictly now and see how it goes. I love your spirit bro.
iamnen:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Tutorials On Computer Skills /packages / Custom Valentine's Day Cakes In Abuja / Make Extra Income Outside Your Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.