Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos (49484 Views)

Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs / 2face Idibia's Sons, Nino And Zion Are Having A Life Time Fun In Dubai (photos) / 2face Idibia's Sons, Nino And Zion, In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos by Frankiss44(m): 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
Omo this kind get mind oh.. Young fella like this carrying another man's responsibility with so much love and attention. Na America film I dey see these kind things before..

I hail the nigger because I nor fit even think am self

3 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
The boy on red is a real 2baba version
Re: 2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos by yanabazee: 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
Is this the girl that slapped 2face at the airport?....

Well, she's cute and Annie's a fighter... She fought for what she loved and she got it.....

Just wondering... How many girls 2face have wooed
Re: 2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos by preciousMI1(f): 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
muaa:
She nor go born for the new husband ni?

NAH, she's still a virgin in d sight of her new hubby... besides that dude is a pastor and cant imagine himself LASHING...

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos by chidooh1: 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
The guy has genuine adoption documents for the boys. After all, Tubaba no pay bride price.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos by crackhouse(m): 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
doublewisdom:
This lady is finer than Annie.
maybe Annie get good character pass am.
Re: 2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos by goshen26: 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
doublewisdom:
finer ko semi final ni

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos by abbeyty(m): 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
doublewisdom:

Everything is just about look
Re: 2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
doublewisdom:
Depends on your definition of fine.
Re: 2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos by Chiderad(m): 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
If i were her, i won't be sharing pics like this. Worst case, i'll share pics of me and my husband.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos by amtaken(f): 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
Tuface you have lost these kids o, the way the following big wigs were lost by their fathers:

1. IBB by his Igbo father who denied him at birth because the mum was an Hausa cripple. (please carry out your research well before quoting me. Abukwa m nwa afo Igbo).

2. OBJ by his Igbo soldier dad who denied him because he was already married.

3.Tinubu by his Osun State born father who stopped caring for him because his mum got married to a Lagos man (Mr. Mogaji).

You better act fast before it's late.

Learn from the following people:

1. Louis Ojukwu who kept caring for his son even after breaking up with his mum when he was barely 3.

That did not deter him from training him in Oxford University, Uk.

He took care of him from cradle to adulthood.

2. Sir Shina Peters who never left his son's side, even though he wasn't supporting him financially as much as he should, but he showed him love.

You better negotiate with Annie and Sumbo and their step-dad of course to allow you have your kids in your house during holidays.

Insist on paying their school fees even if their step dad objects.

Hmnnnn.

Learn now before it's too late.

Am done talking.

3 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos by obailala(m): 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ijaya123:
That guy truly has a large heart...after 2?
It ain't easy fellas...
The man actually has a heart bigger than Delta State.
Re: 2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos by omaigala12(m): 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ijaya123:
It ain't easy fellas...
imagine say e no marry 2baba ex u for see am for news??
Re: 2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos by FisifunKododada: 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
amtaken:
Tuface you have lost these kids o, the way the following big wigs were lost by their fathers:

1. IBB by his Igbo father who denied him at birth because the mum was an Hausa cripple. (please carry out your research well before quoting me. Abukwa m nwa afo Igbo).

2. OBJ by his Igbo soldier dad who denied him because he was already married.

3.Tinubu by his Osun State born father who stopped caring for him because his mum got married to a Lagos man (Mr. Mogaji).

You better act fast before it's late.

Learn from the following people:

1. Louis Ojukwu who kept caring for his son even after breaking up with his mum when he was barely 3.

That did not deter him from training him in Oxford University, Uk.

He took care of him from cradle to adulthood.

2. Sir Shina Peters who never left his son's side, even though he wasn't supporting him financially as much as he should, but he showed him love.

You better negotiate with Annie and Sumbo and their step-dad of course to allow you have your kids in your house during holidays.

Insist on paying their school fees even if their step dad objects.

Hmnnnn.

Learn now before it's too late.

Am done talking.

cool Do you have proof for your Obasanjo and Babangida claims?
Re: 2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos by code7x: 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ijaya123:
It ain't easy fellas...
That's my Pastor
Re: 2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos by amtaken(f): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
So you think I will come here to write things am no sure of?

How many m****** have IBB's 'sense?

By the way where's the proof that you are whom they told you you are. Any DNA proof?
FisifunKododada:

cool Do you have proof for your Obasanjo and Babangida claims?
Re: 2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos by xreal: 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
Lacomus:
who ask yuu ?

no mind am; he no know say na your sister him dey insult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos by FisifunKododada: 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
amtaken:
So you think I will come here to write things 1. am no sure of?

2.How many m****** have IBB's 'sense?

3.By the way where's the proof that you are whom they told you you are. Any DNA proof?

1. Okay since you are sure - provide the proof.

2. This is not proof even if true. However, there are many intelligent Hausas and Fulanis.

3.You are saying the individual (in this case Obasanjo and Babangida) do not have proof but YOU DO. Not very convincing.

If you don't have proof just say I don't have proof and move on instead of exposing your ignorance here.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos by horlakunle25(m): 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ijaya123:
It ain't easy fellas...
d guy na pastor 4 my area here...infact d luv no be small thing ooo!!

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos by stonecoldcafe: 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
muaa:
She nor go born for the new husband ni?

You are supposed to be a lady; make shame catch you small before you talk like an uncouth woman.

Last bullet: God gives children in his time
Re: 2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos by stonecoldcafe: 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
BABANGBALI:
see 2face pikin dey hold tight to anoda person papa like say 2face don die,2face you no try o

That tells us Sumbo's husband is a good stepfather.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos by amtaken(f): 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
Keep blabbing like awou
FisifunKododada:

1. Okay since you are sure - provide the proof.

2. This is not proof even if true. However, there are many intelligent Hausas and Fulanis.

3.You are saying the individual (in this case Obasanjo and Babangida) do not have proof but YOU DO. Not very convincing.

If you don't have proof just say I don't have proof and move on instead of exposing your ignorance here.

Re: 2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos by swimcash(m): 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Like, for real, who cares
u no care, BT u open d thrend undecided
bronzegoddess:
Like, for real, who cares
u no care, BT u open d thrend
Re: 2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos by biafranrealson: 2:48am On Dec 27, 2015
That step father na mumu. maybe koboless. na that woman dey marry her sha. how u go pose with another man pikins plus the 2nd hand wife for public consumption, and beside u know fit give am belly of your own? Your case is highly complicated
Re: 2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos by porshuch: 8:02am On Dec 27, 2015
biafranrealson:
That step father na mumu. maybe koboless. na that woman dey marry her sha. how u go pose with another man pikins plus the 2nd hand wife for public consumption, and beside u know fit give am belly of your own? Your case is highly complicated
I bu ndi eso chi egbu. Onye uchu ka I bu. I nwere ajo obi, infact I so Na ndia Na enye nsi Na village. Chukwu kpogi Oku Maka this your comment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laide Bakare Flaunts Her N200k Nails / Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight / Chiwetalu Agu Wears Dreadlocks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.