Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

I Need A Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Friend (703 Views)

I Need A Friend / Looking For A Friend / Any Lady Who Needs A Friend With Benefits. Let's Hook Up Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Friend by Osisie(m): 11:08am On Dec 26, 2015
Thanks for coming in. Do you know Smith Wigglesworth? Google him. But really I'd like to have some friends.
Re: I Need A Friend by Unionised(m): 11:17am On Dec 26, 2015
Here I am.

For a fee....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Friend by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 26, 2015
angry
Re: I Need A Friend by Osisie(m): 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
Unionised:
Here I am.
For a fee....
U study Philosophy? I study Philosophy, 200L.
Re: I Need A Friend by Unionised(m): 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
Osisie:

Nope.
A psychologist by training...

Was Smith Wigglesworth a philosopher?
Re: I Need A Friend by Osisie(m): 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
Unionised:

Nope.
A psychologist by training...

Was Smith Wigglesworth a philosopher?
Nope! I have this friend who just finished her 1st degree in Micro Biology. But she wants to go back to study Psychology.
Re: I Need A Friend by Unionised(m): 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
Osisie:
Nope! I have this friend who just finished her 1st degree in Micro Biology. But she wants to go back to study Psychology.

Cool.

If she's really passionate about it.

That's the main motivation.
Re: I Need A Friend by Osisie(m): 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
Unionised:

Cool.

If she's really passionate about it.

That's the main motivation.

That's the word, bro. She says she'll have to run a PGD b4 she can proceed. What are the opportunities? What do u do?
Re: I Need A Friend by Olakunle007(m): 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
Osisie:

Bro, mind having your whatapp nunber? I am philosophy aspirant, need you to familiar me with the course
Re: I Need A Friend by Unionised(m): 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
Osisie:

That's the word, bro. She says she'll have to run a PGD b4 she can proceed. What are the opportunities? What do u do?

I'm usually slow to give personal details on public domain.

Here goes...

Bsc, Msc Psychology.
MMP.
And MHRM in view.

Feel free to speculate.... wink
Re: I Need A Friend by charlsbob: 6:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (Reply)

Lafia Hookup / Any Abuja Girl Available For Hookup / Applications For A Suitable Beautiful Sponsorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.