Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Top 10 Scariest Movies All The Time :D Your Vote For Which One? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 10 Scariest Movies All The Time :D Your Vote For Which One? (766 Views)

7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times / What Happens In Movies All The Time But Never Happens In Real Life? / What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Scariest Movies All The Time :D Your Vote For Which One? by Sudheerx3: 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
top 10 most scariest movie in world wide. include japan hang kong. japan is the best and perefect in making scariest movies. and this collection include dubbed in all other languages. you can search for it and enjoy the scary with thrill.
1 'The Exorcist'
2 'The Shining'
3 'Psycho'
4 'Halloween'
5 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre'
6 'Alien'
7 'The Haunting'
8 'Night of the Living Dead'
9 'The Thing'
10 'Poltergeist'

you can watch the top 10 scariest clips from movies here http://filmysearch.in/ and give your vote
Re: Top 10 Scariest Movies All The Time :D Your Vote For Which One? by tripplephi: 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
Sudheerx3:
top 10 most scariest movie in world wide. include japan hang kong. japan is the best and perefect in making scariest movies. and this collection include dubbed in all other languages. you can search for it and enjoy the scary with thrill.
1 'The Exorcist'
2 'The Shining'
3 'Psycho'
4 'Halloween'
5 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre'
6 'Alien'
7 'The Haunting'
8 'Night of the Living Dead'
9 'The Thing'
10 'Poltergeist'

you can watch the top 10 scariest clips from movies here http://filmysearch.in/ and give your vote

IF YOU DIDNT PUT 'SAW I,II,III,IV,V' HERE THEN YOU ARE A LEARNER..... CHANGE THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Scariest Movies All The Time :D Your Vote For Which One? by Strawman: 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
WHAT THE FUÇK!

Did you say Texas Chainsaw Massacre was scary? I watched that movie and I was laughing.

One Missed Call is the scariest movie I've watched oh, I don't care what anyone says.

And yes...it is scarier than SAW I - V

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Scariest Movies All The Time :D Your Vote For Which One? by Czar01(m): 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
Strawman:
WHAT THE FUÇK!

Did you say Texas Chainsaw Massacre was scary? I watched that movie and I was laughing.

One Missed Call is the scariest movie I've watched oh, I don't care what anyone says.

And yes...it is scarier than SAW I - V

I have watched one missed call...

I hereby confirm this

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Black Ladies Romance - Latest Nollywood Movies (must Watch) / Watch Now: Ebonylife Tv’s Newest Tv Series #onthereal / (video) Recession: So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.