Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

End Of Year Thanksgiving - Nairaland, Thank You! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / End Of Year Thanksgiving - Nairaland, Thank You! (900 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex / Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' / Nairaland Thank You...share Your Happy Moment On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Of Year Thanksgiving - Nairaland, Thank You! by Izzystevens: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
Compliments of the season to millions of this fabulous forum members.

In the spirit of gratitude and appreciating everyone who made 2015 a great year, i have returned like the biblical one leper to appreciate NL.

NL has been my educative companion over the years, i've come to learn so much from this forum and it has impacted on practically every aspect of my life.

From my marital life (Family section) to my culinary skills (Food Section).

I've read how to constructively criticise and argue like an academic, my knowledge base has been expanded and challenged from what i've learnt on this Forum.

Friends call me NL addict but na me know wetin i dey see here.

#longlive SeunOsewa#
#longliveNL#
#longliveusall#

...signed: Izzystevens

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End Of Year Thanksgiving - Nairaland, Thank You! by Xslaze3xd(m): 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
LongLiveNigeria ....
Re: End Of Year Thanksgiving - Nairaland, Thank You! by Izzystevens: 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
@ Mods

Kindly push this to the right section as i couldn't locate anywhere appropriate to post this.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: End Of Year Thanksgiving - Nairaland, Thank You! by Izzystevens: 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
LongLiveNigeria ....

Amen dear. 2016 shall be our year of emancipation and new beginnings.

2 Likes

Re: End Of Year Thanksgiving - Nairaland, Thank You! by xender(m): 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
cheesy cheesy nice one

thank u 2 ma

1 Like

Re: End Of Year Thanksgiving - Nairaland, Thank You! by yinkuscious(m): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
Time spent on NL has really worth it this year. Not forgetting to appreciate the guys behind the camera. First of all Oga Seun and also the mods especially the secret agent lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: End Of Year Thanksgiving - Nairaland, Thank You! by ojeota(f): 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
2015 has been a wonderful year for me.
Although there were ups and downs at certain point hut in all i give praise to God.
I have grown spirituallly and emotionally wise.
I have learnt alot from this great forum.
#God bless Nigeria
#God bless nairaland
#God seun
#God moderators
And to the great members of tuis forum.
See you all in 2016

1 Like

Re: End Of Year Thanksgiving - Nairaland, Thank You! by Izzystevens: 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
Nairaland has come to be my google, my oracle. Almost all topics and issues have been treated on this forum.

Countless threads with great information.

***learnt how to cook unbeatable egusi soup from this forum tongue
***learnt to empathise with others when i read TTC thread
***learnt family values from the family section
***frontpage always has something 4 me daily

If i say make i name dem 1 by 1, it wld be endless jare. kiss

1 Like

Re: End Of Year Thanksgiving - Nairaland, Thank You! by zomoears(m): 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
NL addiction was an issue for me few months back...
NL is d land of sweet, bitter, sour, salty,acidic...all in one.
From NL I have learnt phrases,slangs,songs,etc.

Sociologists can study the Nigerian society just by scanning NL. Social engineering occurs through NL.

Seun has not even started tapping into the potentials of NL. If only he knew what a powerful tool he had.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Deactivation Of Account / Why Is Wedding Ring Placed On 4th Finger? / Father Arrested After Spanking Daughter For Posting Nude Photo Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.