Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

A Nairalander Droped A Gospel Debut Hit Song, Download And Listen - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Nairalander Droped A Gospel Debut Hit Song, Download And Listen (1401 Views)

Check Out Rap Cover To Cobhams' '' One Hit'' Song By Punchline / Check Out A Nairalander's COVER To Burna Boy's Hit Song; HEAVENS GATE / A Nairalander Just Droped A Very Inspirational Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Droped A Gospel Debut Hit Song, Download And Listen by Debeloved87(m): 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hello NAIRALANDERS, please appreciate one of your own…am an upcoming gospel artists and this is my debut single. Download, listen and kindly rebroadcast…This is my Christmas gift to you all. Download the song from the following links.

REVERBNATION

[URL=https://www.reverbnation.com/pauldebeloved4/song/24633000-moving-in-victory]Download MOVING IN VICTORY HERE BY Paul De beloved(A Nairalander)[/URL]

I’ll be coming up with more powerful, inspiring, spirit-filled music in 2016. Stay tuned with me, you can connect with me on facebook as paul de beloved.

Re: A Nairalander Droped A Gospel Debut Hit Song, Download And Listen by greatnaija01: 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
Debeloved87:
Hello NAIRALANDERS, please appreciate one of your own…am an upcoming gospel artists and this is my debut single. Download, listen and kindly rebroadcast…This is my Christmas gift to you all. Download the song from the following links.

REVERBNATION

[URL=https://www.reverbnation.com/pauldebeloved4/song/24633000-moving-in-victory]Download MOVING IN VICTORY HERE BY Paul De beloved(A Nairalander)[/URL]

I’ll be coming up with more powerful, inspiring, spirit-filled music in 2016. Stay tuned with me, you can connect with me on facebook as paul de beloved.

BRO YOU ARE TOO MUCH, YOUR VOICE IS LIKE ALL THESE DEEP WORSHIP SINGERS, AND YOUR SONG IS GREATLY SCRIPTURAL O. GOD BLESS YOU O, PLS WHEN IS THE VIDEO COMING OUT O

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Droped A Gospel Debut Hit Song, Download And Listen by Debeloved87(m): 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
greatnaija01:

BRO YOU ARE TOO MUCH, YOUR VOICE IS LIKE ALL THESE DEEP WORSHIP SINGERS, AND YOUR SONG IS GREATLY SCRIPTURAL O. GOD BLESS YOU O, PLS WHEN IS THE VIDEO COMING OUT O
thank you Bros... Very soon, you can stay connected, I will get you posted.
Re: A Nairalander Droped A Gospel Debut Hit Song, Download And Listen by Oxytocin(m): 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
Wow..... Great Song!!.. Just Unique!
Don moen should sign you grin
Re: A Nairalander Droped A Gospel Debut Hit Song, Download And Listen by Debeloved87(m): 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oxytocin:
Wow..... Great Song!!.. Just Unique!
Don moen should sign you grin
hahahaha.. He will by God's grace. Thanks. Help me rebroadcast. GOD bless you.
Re: A Nairalander Droped A Gospel Debut Hit Song, Download And Listen by haarrii(m): 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
Re: A Nairalander Droped A Gospel Debut Hit Song, Download And Listen by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nice work sir. The songs are good. Especially COME.

Let me speak as a producer. Please do not use auto tune on ur Voice! U already have the unique Voice. I always don't play "auto-tuned" songs for long. God bless you
Re: A Nairalander Droped A Gospel Debut Hit Song, Download And Listen by Debeloved87(m): 5:42pm On May 15, 2016
DavidGodwin:
Nice work sir. The songs are good. Especially COME.

Let me speak as a producer. Please do not use auto tune on ur Voice! U already have the unique Voice. I always don't play "auto-tuned" songs for long. God bless you
Amen. Thank you sir.
Re: A Nairalander Droped A Gospel Debut Hit Song, Download And Listen by Paulscholari(m): 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
Debeloved87:

REVERBNATION

(1) (Reply)

Orezi Goes Unclad In Cover Art For His New Song / Adekunle Gold Ft. Simi – No Forget / Burna Boy - Outside :: Album Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.