Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Medview Airlines Review - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Medview Airlines Review (4605 Views)

Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London / Photos From Inside The Medview Plane That Crashlanded On Nov 5th In Lagos / Medview Passengers Coming Out After Their Plane Made An Emergency Landing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medview Airlines Review by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
Anyone that has flown with the airline, how good are they?
Re: Medview Airlines Review by bigtt76(f): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
Quite good and punctual. Flown with them to Abuja and Accra Ghana from Lagos.

CFCman:
Anyone that has flown with the airline, how good are they?
Re: Medview Airlines Review by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
bigtt76:
Quite good and punctual. Flown with them to Abuja and Accra Ghana from Lagos.

Nice. I read somewhere that their Lagos - London Gatwick flights are fully booked till the end of next month
Re: Medview Airlines Review by bigtt76(f): 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
Very possible. Seem to be the best Nigerian airline plying the London route from Lagos. Arik is wacked!

CFCman:

Nice. I read somewhere that their Lagos - London Gatwick flights are fully booked till the end of next month

2 Likes

Re: Medview Airlines Review by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
CFCman:

They now fly Lagos-London route? Direct flight?
Re: Medview Airlines Review by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
Phema:

They now fly Lagos-London route? Direct flight?
Yes, since last month. It's a direct flight
Re: Medview Airlines Review by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
bigtt76:
Very possible. Seem to be the best Nigerian airline plying the London route from Lagos. Arik is wacked!

Arik started well, but the Naija factor crept in.
It's a shame that BA monopolizes the Abuja-London route.
Re: Medview Airlines Review by bigtt76(f): 5:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
Yea. They were too complacent tot they had it all. Staying in Abuja? Would advice you sum up de cost of flying to Lagos and other cost add to dat of Med-View fares and see of its better than BA direct to London

CFCman:

Arik started well, but the Naija factor crept in.
It's a shame that BA monopolizes the Abuja-London route.
Re: Medview Airlines Review by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
bigtt76:
Yea. They were too complacent tot they had it all. Staying in Abuja? Would advice you sum up de cost of flying to Lagos and other cost add to dat of Med-View fares and see of its better than BA direct to London

I live in the US though. People could save money using your idea. Many Igbo people I know prefer flying in/out of Abuja on international flights.
Re: Medview Airlines Review by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
CFCman:

Yes, since last month. It's a direct flight

Wow! Didn't know. Good alternative to Arik.
Re: Medview Airlines Review by bigtt76(f): 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ok. They go through Abuja most probably because it's easier getting there from their hometowns I guess undecided compared to going to Lagos.

CFCman:

I live in the US though. People could save money using your idea. Many Igbo people I know prefer flying in/out of Abuja on international flights.
Re: Medview Airlines Review by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
bigtt76:
Ok. They go through Abuja most probably because it's easier getting there from their hometowns I guess undecided compared to going to Lagos.

That could be a reason. The experience at Lagos's international terminal is so chaotic
Re: Medview Airlines Review by otokx(m): 6:28am On Dec 27, 2015
CFCman:

That could be a reason. The experience at Lagos's international terminal is so chaotic

Lots of People still fly out of Port Harcourt and Enugu.
Re: Medview Airlines Review by Ugosample(m): 11:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hello house.
Please I want to ask....
Is their online booking and payment reliable? Because I don't want story o.
(Naija factor)
Re: Medview Airlines Review by dannywest01: 9:07am On Feb 01, 2016
Ugosample:
Hello house.

Please I want to ask....

Is their online booking and payment reliable?
Because I don't want story o.

(Naija factor)
yes it is. I use them all the time and book for my families too. They are the best presently in the country. My opinion tho
Re: Medview Airlines Review by Ugosample(m): 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
dannywest01:
yes it is. I use them all the time and book for my families too. They are the best presently in the country. My opinion tho

Thank you.
I want to use them to go to Accra later this month.
And the fares are unbelievable.

So you vouch for them?
Re: Medview Airlines Review by dannywest01: 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ugosample:

Thank you.

So you vouch for them?
yes I can vouch for them because they have never disappointed. Flight time was always on point. No delays. But in flight entertainment I can't talk about since I have haven't been to Ghana with them but local flights are just the normal snacks and juice. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Medview Airlines Review by Bobbieydeey: 8:13am On Feb 02, 2016
Ugosample:

Thank you.

So you vouch for them?
I'm telling u bro, I saw 56000 I was like wtf..... Be like say na ABC transport go sure pass
Re: Medview Airlines Review by dannywest01: 8:29am On Feb 02, 2016
Bobbieydeey:
I'm telling u bro, I saw 56000 I was like wtf..... Be like say na ABC transport go sure pass
lol
Re: Medview Airlines Review by Ugosample(m): 9:29am On Feb 02, 2016
Bobbieydeey:

Medview 55000 to and fro abi?

Or is it another airline?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Vs Abuja ! Let's Compare / F2 Visa:wants To Go And Meet My Husband In Usa,he Is On Student Visa / See The Jamaican Men Who Massage Female Tourists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.