Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

What I Got On Boxing Day! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What I Got On Boxing Day! (550 Views)

How I Got Revenge On My Cheating Wife. / True Meaning Of Boxing Day. / A Boxed Article On Boxing Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Got On Boxing Day! by Hardethaewoh(m): 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
so I was at home 'jejely' this morning... sleeping out the day!
I hadn't received any gift on boxing day and I had no plans of giving any too!
Then this text came in and I eagerly grabbed my phone, wondering who sent me a text whilst silently praying it wasn't one of those silly MTN messages.

The sender was an unknown number and what I received flabbergasted me.

It read;
"TAIWO, I have been trying to call you but the network is bad. is me KINGSLEY Stephen . ur xcopa mate@TARABA State cod no TR13B/1280. I work with shell oil company in, Rivers State. there is an employment going on now. would u like 2 apply if yes call me now 4details"

It was the third one I was receiving after my youth service and I always ignored them!
those 419ers must be thinking I'm a fertile ground for their business so I decided to reply them this time and I sent a reply radiating the love of this season!
I sent the reply and started laughing at myself... I guess that would keep them up off my back for a while! lol.

see screenshots below!

Re: What I Got On Boxing Day! by spidey77: 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
This shudnt be in literature LA

(1) (Reply)

Karma / How To Use The Letters 'CK' At The End. / Regretting Ijeoma, The One Who Moved On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.