Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

If You Are As Rich As Billionaire Richard Branson, Will You Do This? (photo) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are As Rich As Billionaire Richard Branson, Will You Do This? (photo) (1257 Views)

To Make Money And Become Rich As A Trader. Read This...... / Report Says That 8 Men Are As Rich As Half Of The World’s Population / Billionaire Richard Branson Visit Virgin Australia Finds A Staff Sleeping, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are As Rich As Billionaire Richard Branson, Will You Do This? (photo) by CPriest: 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
Well, one of the most famous billionaires, Sir Branson is having a fun time. What do you think about this picture?
Which Nigerian billionaire would you love to see in a pose like this?

Re: If You Are As Rich As Billionaire Richard Branson, Will You Do This? (photo) by ratchy: 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
Nah, can't be that silly

That's a silly act
Inbtw no Nigeria billionaire will do that
Re: If You Are As Rich As Billionaire Richard Branson, Will You Do This? (photo) by CPriest: 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
ratchy:
Nah, can't be that silly

That's a silly act
cry
Re: If You Are As Rich As Billionaire Richard Branson, Will You Do This? (photo) by ratchy: 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
CPriest:

cry
wetin do you?
Re: If You Are As Rich As Billionaire Richard Branson, Will You Do This? (photo) by CPriest: 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
ratchy:
wetin do you?

I was already setting myself up for that type of pose. I bet it would trend, but you burst it as 'silly'.
Re: If You Are As Rich As Billionaire Richard Branson, Will You Do This? (photo) by ratchy: 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
CPriest:

I was already setting myself up for that type of pose. I bet it would trend, but you burst it as 'silly'.
yea silly I said, I see it as looking down at your employees
Re: If You Are As Rich As Billionaire Richard Branson, Will You Do This? (photo) by CPriest: 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
ratchy:
yea silly I said, I see it as looking down at your employees

Yeah, I didn't see it in that light. You must be a right-activist in the spirit. I wonder what was on his 'head' with this type of act.
Re: If You Are As Rich As Billionaire Richard Branson, Will You Do This? (photo) by ratchy: 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
CPriest:

Yeah, I didn't see it in that light. You must be a right-activist in the spirit. I wonder what was on his 'head' with this type of act.
I see being rich as a gift from God. We shouldn't act carelessly with it

1 Like

Re: If You Are As Rich As Billionaire Richard Branson, Will You Do This? (photo) by Ayt27(m): 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
This Branson guy is really liberal( from what I'v heard and read about him).
No millionaire would even do this, see this Op ooo, where you wan use eye see billionaire for Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Banks Ready For Changing Times? / I Need Urgent Loan / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.