Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Theologians Proved That The World Was Not Created In Seven Days - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Theologians Proved That The World Was Not Created In Seven Days (653 Views)

Archaeologists Unearthed The First Pope In History. What They FOUND Proved That / These Events Proved That Jesus Is The Saviour Of The World (PICTURES) / Russian Scientists Have Proved That Prayer cure! (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Theologians Proved That The World Was Not Created In Seven Days by HCpaul(m): 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
I was reading a theological book which assert that earth (the world) was not created in seven days.
They proved the theorem with a standard that convinced me.

What is your take on this? Could it be true?
Re: Theologians Proved That The World Was Not Created In Seven Days by johnydon22(m): 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
I wonder who in their right mind will look at this earth and say it popped out in seven literal days... that will be outrightly absurd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theologians Proved That The World Was Not Created In Seven Days by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
Is the question open to all? or Only for those who draw their convictions from the Bible? If it is open to all who believe in God, I can share my opinion, but if restricted to Bible believing religious one, then I will oblige.
Re: Theologians Proved That The World Was Not Created In Seven Days by Krystalzkris(f): 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
seven days is not even enough to make a car how much more this vast earth..
Re: Theologians Proved That The World Was Not Created In Seven Days by winner01(m): 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
^^^yeah, just like the person above me have said. Lets create a god in our heads, a god restricted to human ability, a god we know everything about, a god that complies with his creation's proposed theorem.
Any God outside this human reasoning capacity is unfathomable and an impossibility, any God outside this human logic is an impossiblity.

How powerful can Someone be to have created the universe undecided

This God, Our God, is All powerful.

You should mind what you read.

2 Likes

Re: Theologians Proved That The World Was Not Created In Seven Days by Oluwaseytiano(m): 3:57am On Dec 27, 2015
End time question.
Re: Theologians Proved That The World Was Not Created In Seven Days by unphilaz(m): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
Just find your answers from NOTHING! iT WILL MAKE SENSE...
Re: Theologians Proved That The World Was Not Created In Seven Days by HCpaul(m): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
When i have time, i will post the theory.

(1) (Reply)

Waves Upon Waves Of Darkness In Shia Literature!!! / The Truth About Genesis / Expelled & Not Able To Eat @ Family's Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.