Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,975 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Funny Lies You've Been Told Or You Told As A Kid... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funny Lies You've Been Told Or You Told As A Kid... (1395 Views)

What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? / 5 Greatest Lies In Nigeria! / Five Outrageous Lies Every Nigerian Was Told As A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Lies You've Been Told Or You Told As A Kid... by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hello everyone
Complement of the season...

Christmas season always reminds most if not all of us of how we used to be kids......
One of the stuff kids do best is lie, so whats the funniest lie you've ever told or been told that makes you laugh out loud when you recall...

Plz share

Re: Funny Lies You've Been Told Or You Told As A Kid... by boboLIL(m): 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
Liers ko, pliers ni
Re: Funny Lies You've Been Told Or You Told As A Kid... by Ayt27(m): 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
When they said if I drink coconut water or I play with sand, I no go sabi book.
Re: Funny Lies You've Been Told Or You Told As A Kid... by PapiDShipCapt(m): 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
In pry school days, my Elementary science teacher would tell us that the earth is a ball in which we all live within. Out of curiosity i asked her how the jets get to fly to the moon n all that. her response goes: ''Errrm! you know those jet has aeroplane gun on their wings so they target at a spot n shoot it wide open to get an opening to fly out'' if i challenge her na koboko for me oo moreover teacher was always right

I will never forget that day grin
Re: Funny Lies You've Been Told Or You Told As A Kid... by Monalisa185(f): 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
when I was growing, I lie tire.....lol

a short story of one the lies

I grew up with two of my female cousins and we all shared the same room, same bed and same clothes... we always took turns to pee on the bed every night....

whenever I peed first, I would wake up in the middle of the night to change into something else, push one of my cousins to the place where I peed, and then pretend as though nothing happened, the next morning, she would take the blames, and her coconut head never told her that her panties had no pee...
next night, she would pee, push me or the other cousin of mine to her spot, then one of us would take the blames.... lol...it continued like that and we continued lieing, until we left for the boarding house....

whenever I remember those lies, I will just burst into laughter....the good,old,funny days....cheesy
Re: Funny Lies You've Been Told Or You Told As A Kid... by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ayt27:
When they said if I drink coconut water or I play with sand, I no go sabi book.

Lol

Mine was if i eat the seed of an orange a tree will grow in my tummy
Re: Funny Lies You've Been Told Or You Told As A Kid... by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
PapiDShipCapt:
In pry school days, my Elementary science teacher would tell us that the earth is a ball in which we all live within. Out of curiosity i asked her how the jets get to fly to the moon n all that. her response goes: ''Errrm! you know those jet has aeroplane gun on their wings so they target at a spot n shoot it wide open to get an opening to fly out'' if i challenge her na koboko for me oo moreover teacher was always right

I will never forget that day grin
Lwkm
She no wan fall hands na
Re: Funny Lies You've Been Told Or You Told As A Kid... by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
Monalisa185:
when I was growing, I lie tire.....lol

a short story of one the lies

I grew up with two of my female cousins and we all shared the same room, same bed and same clothes... we always took turns to pee on the bed every night....

whenever I peed first, I would wake up in the middle of the night to change into something else, push one of my cousins to the place where I peed, and then pretend as though nothing happened, the next morning, she would take the blames, and her coconut head never told her that her panties had no pee...
next night, she would pee, push me or the other cousin of mine to her spot, then one of us would take the blames.... lol...it continued like that and we continued lieing, until we left for the boarding house....

whenever I remember those lies, I will just burst into laughter....the good,old,funny days....cheesy

Lmao
Very funny
Guilty of that too.... What you said is just like someone telling me about me

(1) (Reply)

CONTACT US FOR YOUR AIRFREIGHT/CARGO CLEARING / R!pe: 53-year Old Defiles 8-year Old In Lagos / Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.