Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

The World's Most Expensive Champagne Cost US$1.2 Million Per Bottle - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The World's Most Expensive Champagne Cost US$1.2 Million Per Bottle (342 Views)

A Rolex Wristwatch Worth US$1.2 Million, Made In The Year 1949 / 24 Karat Gold Bicycle That Cost US$1 Million / The World's Most Expensive Champagne Cost US$1.2 Million Per Bottle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The World's Most Expensive Champagne Cost US$1.2 Million Per Bottle by tosmoniyi5: 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
Gout de Diamants is the most expensive Champagne in the world and you will need a whooping US$1.2 million to purchase a bottle ::: Goût de Diamants is a brand that exudes luxury and prestige, as the name translate to “taste of diamonds” in other words "high-end taste". It is fitting how the man behind the champagne is of Nigerian descent as Nigeria is the second largest champagne consumer in the world, spending an average of...

To read on and view pictures, click on this link:
http://www.tosmoniyi.com/2015/09/the-worlds-most-expensive-champagne.html
Re: The World's Most Expensive Champagne Cost US$1.2 Million Per Bottle by Nellybank(m): 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
... And meanwhile I enjoy my monkey tail pass this this trash. I tasted it once and i nearly commited suicide. Waste of fund on my side. Thank God am alive to tell d story.

(1) (Reply)

10 Stories That Will Make You Love Earth In 2015 (photo) / Abuja Records First Lassa Fever Death / G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.