Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Programmers And Experts Needed For My New Betting Website - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Programmers And Experts Needed For My New Betting Website (934 Views)

Toptal: An Opportunity For Programmers And Designers To Earn Major Income / Job Openings-SEO Experts Needed / A Tech Startup In Ikorodu Needs Programmers And Engineers To Partner With! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programmers And Experts Needed For My New Betting Website by doctorEkene: 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
I hope to start a full time betting website like the likes Nairabet and others by the beginning of next year.

I need to have a team of experts to design the site and do the necessary tech work needed

If you are interested, kindly comment below

Tell me what you can do,
How you wish to do it
Time frame
Samples of sites designed
And your readiness to partner with me In the early stages of my company

Whatsapp contact: 07030349232

Thanks.

Note a foreign company is interested in my project but I need an expert that will be easy to reach.

Your responses are needed
Re: Programmers And Experts Needed For My New Betting Website by 4soft(m): 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
I have little knowledge of webdesign and development, doh not enough to build a sports betting site buh I think I can help if well trained in the day to day maintenance of the site, i also feel that this difficult sports betting website operate or run a common interface or deploy a common software to their site, just that they just customise thier site to suit them, so the best thing to do is to get a top staff to enlight u more that I can do for you too.
Re: Programmers And Experts Needed For My New Betting Website by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
@OP; I write to tell you that you are not in the right path to getting your website done. Honestly, the applications you will get from Nigerians on this platform are mostly amateurs who will not only waste your time and effort but also waste your money while they are at it. My advice to you is that you get a reputable sports betting company to buil your website. Then get Nigerians for maintenance, analysis and maybe, checkup. A sportsbetting website is so complex that one single wrong odds due to the poor codes used could and would result to losses, severe losses that could make you quit. I once had a friend who hired a developer from NL to build common Forum from scratch with a custom design, the guy flopped and hackers were just changing his AdSense codes,, till date my friend is still recovering from losses. A word is always enough for the wise they say.

2 Likes

Re: Programmers And Experts Needed For My New Betting Website by doctorEkene: 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
Datazone:
@OP; I write to tell you that you are not in the right path to getting your website done. Honestly, the applications you will get from Nigerians on this platform are mostly amateurs who will not only waste your time and effort but also waste your money while they are at it. My advice to you is that you get a reputable sports betting company to buil your website. Then get Nigerians for maintenance, analysis and maybe, checkup. A sportsbetting website is so complex that one single wrong odds due to the poor codes used could and would result to losses, severe losses that could make you quit. I once had a friend who hired a developer from NL to build common Forum from scratch with a custom design, the guy flopped and hackers were just changing his AdSense codes,, till date my friend is still recovering from losses. A word is always enough for the wise they say.

Thanks sir,

Can you make any recommendations for me

Like companies to build it
And possible manager s for the site
Re: Programmers And Experts Needed For My New Betting Website by doctorEkene: 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
4soft:
I have little knowledge of webdesign and development, doh not enough to build a sports betting site buh I think I can help if well trained in the day to day maintenance of the site, i also feel that this difficult sports betting website operate or run a common interface or deploy a common software to their site, just that they just customise thier site to suit them, so the best thing to do is to get a top staff to enlight u more that I can do for you too.

Thanks for your input
Re: Programmers And Experts Needed For My New Betting Website by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 27, 2015
doctorEkene:

Thanks sir,

Can you make any recommendations for me

Like companies to build it
And possible manager s for the site

Recommendations? I don't have a Sports Betting Company, so, I do not think I have a say as per recommendations. I only have suggestions to make, which may and can be accepted or rejected. Okay, I did a little digging for you and I found out that NairaBet and MerryBet actually did and do use - Betradar.com (a Switzerland firm) for their sports betting solutions. Mr. Ekene, try to have a roadmap, Sports Betting is not a 5 million naira affair, you need a lot of financial resources at your disposal. What I suggest you do is get to know how much is at your disposal (budget), do a rough yet thorough estimate of each expense you will make. In addition, try to visit a Sports Betting Company in Nigeria to see how it works there. Happy Sunday and good luck!
Re: Programmers And Experts Needed For My New Betting Website by doctorEkene: 7:40am On Dec 27, 2015
Datazone:

Recommendations? I don't have a Sports Betting Company, so, I do not think I have a say as per recommendations. I only have suggestions to make, which may and can be accepted or rejected. Okay, I did a little digging for you and I found out that NairaBet and MerryBet actually did and do use - Betradar.com (a Switzerland firm) for their sports betting solutions. Mr. Ekene, try to have a roadmap, Sports Betting is not a 5 million naira affair, you need a lot of financial resources at your disposal. What I suggest you do is get to know how much is at your disposal (budget), do a rough yet thorough estimate of each expense you will make. In addition, try to visit a Sports Betting Company in Nigeria to see how it works there. Happy Sunday and good luck!

Thanks I have actually been look for the template Nairabet used
Yes I know money is an issue, so am looking to interact with more owners of this business

Though most as secretive to avoid compettion

I wanted to work with chalk pro.com

But am still looking at other options
Re: Programmers And Experts Needed For My New Betting Website by 4soft(m): 10:33am On Dec 27, 2015
There is a new sport betting company currently making waves in delta n edo now with thier cooperate headquarters in asaba delta state visabet, I fink you should Google thier address and pay them and enquiry visit, it will do u much more good
Re: Programmers And Experts Needed For My New Betting Website by doctorEkene: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
4soft:
There is a new sport betting company currently making waves in delta n edo now with thier cooperate headquarters in asaba delta state visabet, I fink you should Google thier address and pay them and enquiry visit, it will do u much more good

What is there name

1 Like

Re: Programmers And Experts Needed For My New Betting Website by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
doctorEkene:

What is there name
Read his post, he said VisaBet

1 Like

Re: Programmers And Experts Needed For My New Betting Website by 4soft(m): 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
doctorEkene:

Visabet

What is there name
Re: Programmers And Experts Needed For My New Betting Website by doctorEkene: 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
Datazone:

Read his post, he said VisaBet

Ok

(1) (Reply)

What If ONE Opportunity Could Change Your Life? Calling Lagos, Abuja And PH / Graduate Trainee - Saro Agrosciences Limited / Sansvid - M International Entry-level & Experience Vacancies 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.