Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Top 5 Kitchen Gadgets You May Notnot Know Of - Mojeed4 - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Top 5 Kitchen Gadgets You May Notnot Know Of - Mojeed4 (1509 Views)

Top 10 Kitchen Gadgets That Can Save You Money / Quality Commercial Kitchen Equipment Offer Here / Know Your Kitchen Utensils Original Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Kitchen Gadgets You May Notnot Know Of - Mojeed4 by mojeed4(m): 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
1. The Meld Knob
This is an automatic stove knob which keeps your stove at the right temperature. Who told you that you cannot cook that your tasty meal to taste exactly the same over and over again? You will agree with me that adding the same quantity of ingredients and also cooking through the same temperature will give you a meal that tastes the same. The Meld knob is a gadget which is made to fit into your regular stove, so you don’t have to worry about getting a whole new cooker because of this. It comes in two parts; one is just a knob which you use to replace the one currently on your cooker, while the other is attached to your cooking pot.

The part attached to your pot regularly measures the temperature of the food, and communicates with the knob through Bluetooth which in turn regulates the intensity of the heat supplied to the food. There is also a mobile app for this superb gadget which allows you to follow recipes.

Source: www.kitchenwaresng..com

Re: Top 5 Kitchen Gadgets You May Notnot Know Of - Mojeed4 by jopretty(f): 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hmmm, this is truly new to me ooo

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Kitchen Gadgets You May Notnot Know Of - Mojeed4 by mojeed4(m): 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
2. The Hands Free Bag Holder
Remember those annoying times when mom calls you so as to hold up a bag so as to fill it with some stuffs? Well, there seems to be a way out with this device which is simply designed. It is just like having extra hands to hold up your bags for you as you fill it up. It is designed so as to adjust and fit almost any bag.

Re: Top 5 Kitchen Gadgets You May Notnot Know Of - Mojeed4 by mojeed4(m): 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
3. The Pot Clip
Where to keep the dripping spoon which is in use while cooking is a common problem in the kitchen. With the use of a pot clip, you get to place the spoon over your pot without contact with the pot. This prevents it from staining the kitchen.

Re: Top 5 Kitchen Gadgets You May Notnot Know Of - Mojeed4 by mojeed4(m): 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
4. The Corn Zipper
I remember those old days when I get to peel off the corn grains from its cub with my bear hands. Sometimes, I even get to injure my hands when it gets too much. Well now with the corn zipper, you get to save time and energy as you simply zip through those corns. It get to remove several rows at once.

Re: Top 5 Kitchen Gadgets You May Notnot Know Of - Mojeed4 by mojeed4(m): 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
5. Pluck / Yolk Extractor
As its name implies, it is used for removing yolks. It comes with an egg like shape which has a silicone tube. The yolk extractor is placed over the yolk, and the silicone tube is squeezed gently while the yolk gets sucked in like magic.

Cc: lalasticlala, seun

1 Share

Re: Top 5 Kitchen Gadgets You May Notnot Know Of - Mojeed4 by boboLIL(m): 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
Nice one buh I'm not a cook...
Re: Top 5 Kitchen Gadgets You May Notnot Know Of - Mojeed4 by ksstroud: 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
Op you tried for this research work... Maybe Lalasticlala and co can help you sha...you might turn to fp celebrity too grin grin
Re: Top 5 Kitchen Gadgets You May Notnot Know Of - Mojeed4 by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hmmm

Re: Top 5 Kitchen Gadgets You May Notnot Know Of - Mojeed4 by fghanni(m): 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
nice one

(1) (Reply)

I Made A Documentary About Agege Bread / Bush / The meal I prepared for just #700.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.