Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Sincerity Here.. If You Receive This Bank Alert, What Will You Do - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sincerity Here.. If You Receive This Bank Alert, What Will You Do (2188 Views)

Funny Question Of The Day: Are All The Workers Of This Bank Blind? / Be Sincere If You Just Receive This Alert What Will U Do? / If You Receive This Alert, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sincerity Here.. If You Receive This Bank Alert, What Will You Do by Obaiyski(m): 6:58am On Dec 27, 2015
grin grin

Re: Sincerity Here.. If You Receive This Bank Alert, What Will You Do by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 27, 2015
Withdraw the money and fake my death like skiibi.
Re: Sincerity Here.. If You Receive This Bank Alert, What Will You Do by Lattop(m): 7:02am On Dec 27, 2015
D
Re: Sincerity Here.. If You Receive This Bank Alert, What Will You Do by priscaoge(f): 7:22am On Dec 27, 2015
Lol, Report to Pastor ke abi na Buhari? Lol cheesy

These APC people kept trailing Dasuki until he waka reach Buhari gate, gbam they granted him bail cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sincerity Here.. If You Receive This Bank Alert, What Will You Do by Khd95(m): 7:23am On Dec 27, 2015
I will call in the efcc guystongue
this is era of CHNAGEgrin
Re: Sincerity Here.. If You Receive This Bank Alert, What Will You Do by ernecy(m): 7:54am On Dec 27, 2015
What I will do is D and C. I mean abortion out of this country. grin cheesy.

BTW op. .he only pay in cash now
Re: Sincerity Here.. If You Receive This Bank Alert, What Will You Do by espn(m): 7:56am On Dec 27, 2015
I will sue the bank for wrongly posting such amount into my account and giving me sleepless night..i will sue for damages(for the trauma I went through).just half of that money is enough!
Re: Sincerity Here.. If You Receive This Bank Alert, What Will You Do by ZeezaRapture(m): 8:08am On Dec 27, 2015
michael142:
Withdraw the money and fake my death like skiibi.

MUMU
Re: Sincerity Here.. If You Receive This Bank Alert, What Will You Do by xest(m): 8:23am On Dec 27, 2015
Khd95:
I will call in the efcc guystongue

this is era of CHNAGEgrin
linus
Re: Sincerity Here.. If You Receive This Bank Alert, What Will You Do by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 27, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

MUMU

So you couldn't picture the sarcasm in my comment? Sorry for you, Yimu.
Re: Sincerity Here.. If You Receive This Bank Alert, What Will You Do by 175(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2015
I hear say Arsenal collect "SLAP and FALL" yesterday, na true? gringringrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hillarious: See What A Guy Replied After A Lady Bashed Him For Being Broke / "Muhammadu Weds Aisha" And "Goodluck Weds Patience" - Vote (photo) / My Letter To Mr President Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.