Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Flavour Set To Wed First Babymama Sandra Okagbue Tomorrow? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Flavour Set To Wed First Babymama Sandra Okagbue Tomorrow? (876 Views)

7questions With Sandra Ikeji, Ceo Events By Si / I’m The Hottest Nigerian Female Artistes – Singer Sandra Declares, As She Shares / Wizkid’s First Babymama Is Smooking Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour Set To Wed First Babymama Sandra Okagbue Tomorrow? by bon2win: 9:49am On Dec 27, 2015
I put a question mark there because after I heard the gist, I contacted Flavour's management and they denied it...but I'll sha share the story I heard from some sources. If it's true, sha remember you read it here first, if it turns out not to be true...I don't know you people o! :-)

So, according to the gist, Flavour is set to wed his first babymama Sandra Okagbue, in Onitsha tomorrow Dec. 28th. The wedding is so hush hush that many of his close friends aren't even aware of it.. According to the source, Flavour wants a very secret/coded introduction/traditional wedding to avoid drama with his other baby mama, former MBGN Anna Banner and her family who may or may not even know he's getting married.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/12/flavour-set-to-wed-first-babymama.html

Re: Flavour Set To Wed First Babymama Sandra Okagbue Tomorrow? by lekan29ice(m): 9:56am On Dec 27, 2015
Good for them.... if so HML
Re: Flavour Set To Wed First Babymama Sandra Okagbue Tomorrow? by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 27, 2015
Flavour shld just follow timaya's foot-step nd cut diz disgusting dread nd look like a responsible husband/father

1 Like

Re: Flavour Set To Wed First Babymama Sandra Okagbue Tomorrow? by money121(m): 9:58am On Dec 27, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Flavour Set To Wed First Babymama Sandra Okagbue Tomorrow? by damioyefolu: 10:04am On Dec 27, 2015
So what happens to Anna Banner?
Re: Flavour Set To Wed First Babymama Sandra Okagbue Tomorrow? by Ayt27(m): 10:13am On Dec 27, 2015
Oku orire

(1) (Reply)

Ghen Ghen!! Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Finally Speaks About Dasukigate - / Guy Named Tofunmi Lies For Sex On Twitter? (pic) / A Catholic Rev Sister Cooling Herself With A Bottle Of Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.