Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Some Tips That Might Make You a Better person In The Year 2016 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Tips That Might Make You a Better person In The Year 2016 (812 Views)

A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person / Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan / Some Interesting Facts To Know About The Year 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Tips That Might Make You a Better person In The Year 2016 by mideactive: 10:18am On Dec 27, 2015
As we are about to approach a new year,it has been a usual Occurrence that people draw a scale of new year resolution,which usually include;things we want to stop doing and things we want to achieve.The idea is a good one though,but in most cases people get Overwhelmed along the way and eventually loose focus.We must always remember that year in year out we age,that's why we must not slack and always remain focused..I've been able to put together some few tips that might be useful as we approach the new year.enjoy!

Quite things that are not adding value to you:when it's not adding any value to your life,have you ever wondered why you do it in the first place?most times it even becomes an adiction,and you find yourself so helpless,you want to quite but you can stop.you have to ask yourself,what do I benefit from doing this,is it adding to me or reducing me,will it take anything away from me if I quite?you should be able to decide at the end of your personal Query
Create a Routine for yourself and hold it dearly:personally,I feel very successful people have a particular routine they follow.it's like creating some kind of laws and principles that must guide there day to day activities.in fact most even creat a routine for one year two and more.If there are no laws guiding the universe,I'm sure it won't even exist in the first place.you cannot leave a lawless life and expect success.
Associate mostly with friends of mutual interest:this is very important!when you associate with friends of Like-minds,you are certain to acheive your goal faster and with much more ease.you'll enjoy the benefits of sharing diverse ideas,with the sole objective of achieving a common goal.
Imbibe a reading culture:reading books truly helps to broaden and widen once scope of reasoning.there is this saying;"not all leaders are readers,but great Leaders are readers".there are lots of power you can posses and use to your advantage,it's hidden inside the book,get reading.
Develop new skills:God has not limited our abilities,we can always develop something new that is added to the old one.it does not hurt,it only makes you Indispensable and helps your brain work even better.
Be more attentive to your passion:this is a bit difficult,most expecially in a society like ours.most people go into jobs they don't really like,it's as a result of limited choices.one has to survive,so true,but you've got to keep up the fight.cus that job you are into might not really be your brake through,you may need to fall back to your passion to enable you make it big.most successful people actually held on to there passion and eventually got the price for holding on.
Never quite fighting:as we can all see,the world is a battle field.every one is a solder,just that we have weak solders and strong once.the week once give up at the slightest Encounter of Frustration.but a strong solder expects nothing but war,and always battle ready.He never quites until he uses his last bullet.God has created us all to be Warriors,we must learn to stand Gallantly and Conquer.even death is afraid of the brave and fearless,cus it can only make him immortal.
Improve your relationship with God:Finally and the most important,there's no other way to life except God.HE is all you need and must seek for Guidance and the strength to ensuring victory."Phill4:13 I can do all things through Christ because he gives me strength".make God your best friend,cus there is no friend better than HIM and there's nothing on earth or in heaven beyond HIM..

Merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance to everyone.see you in 2016!

By mideactive
Re: Some Tips That Might Make You a Better person In The Year 2016 by ProdigyLoco(m): 10:20am On Dec 27, 2015
nice write up
Re: Some Tips That Might Make You a Better person In The Year 2016 by tpiar: 10:31am On Dec 27, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Funny Phobia Chains (pix) / Some Hausa Men Sha / Dear Nairalanders, Be On The Lookout For This Scammer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.