Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,838 members, 7,838,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

I Still Get Advances From Men Despite Being Married –ireti Osayemi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Still Get Advances From Men Despite Being Married –ireti Osayemi (1971 Views)

Ireti Osayemi & Husband Bakky Adeoye Debunk News Of Marriage Crisis With New Pic / Ireti Osayemi Leaves Her Marriage After 10 Years / I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Get Advances From Men Despite Being Married –ireti Osayemi by barlkeez(f): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2015
Aside from being a popular face on the television screen, you would hardly hear anything scandalous about pretty Nigerian actress, Ireti Osayemi.
In a chat with Saturday Beats, the actress explained how she has been able to stay away from scandal. She told Saturday Beats that although she is married with kids, men still woo her persistently.

She said, “It is not as if I go out of my way to avoid scandals. I try my best to stay out of trouble. I don’t dispute the fact that I have admirers but I try my best to let them know that ‘this room is booked’. I tell some people that are persistent with their advances that I am a married woman and I would never cheat on my partner. Some men don’t care and they also say that they are married. But I know what I want for myself. If you want to stay away from scandals, then you face your family. But if you don’t care about your name or reputation, then you throw caution into the wind. I try my best to shy away from scandals.”
The actress gave reasons why she is hardly on social media. She also told Saturday Beats that she is making a conscious effort to reduce her weight.
“I have my hands full in my house, my kids are a hand full, and they always want my attention so there is no time to be on social media. I love reading online and follow the trend sometimes but it could be exhausting. I try my best to keep my children out of the limelight. My son does not like it at all but my daughter does not mind. My son tells me that he does not want to be a part of the craziness the job brings. He does not like it and I respect that.
“Recently, I have been trying to work on my weight seriously because of the kind of business I do. We are into showbiz and you cannot afford to maintain a particular stature. You have to look different and go with the trend. I am a size 14 but I am working towards being a size 12,” Osayemi said.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/i-still-get-advances-from-men-despite-being-married.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, mynd44

Re: I Still Get Advances From Men Despite Being Married –ireti Osayemi by barlkeez(f): 10:41am On Dec 27, 2015
tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Still Get Advances From Men Despite Being Married –ireti Osayemi by ProdigyLoco(m): 10:59am On Dec 27, 2015
Yoruba fat women and lies

1 Like

Re: I Still Get Advances From Men Despite Being Married –ireti Osayemi by onyekachee(f): 11:03am On Dec 27, 2015
you deserve it babe,cutie with a nice smile
Re: I Still Get Advances From Men Despite Being Married –ireti Osayemi by Joygalore(f): 11:12am On Dec 27, 2015
Why you no iron your cloth nah undecided lipsrsealed
Re: I Still Get Advances From Men Despite Being Married –ireti Osayemi by Joygalore(f): 11:12am On Dec 27, 2015
Joygalore:
Why you no press your cloth nah undecided lipsrsealed
Re: I Still Get Advances From Men Despite Being Married –ireti Osayemi by nedu2000(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
Of course you should get advances from men unless you look like a horse,the issue is what your reactions are to those advances
Re: I Still Get Advances From Men Despite Being Married –ireti Osayemi by luvinhubby(m): 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
ProdigyLoco:
Yoruba fat women and lies

Wake-up, it's Sunday morning.
Re: I Still Get Advances From Men Despite Being Married –ireti Osayemi by Obichi98(m): 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
To stop all this long story,dress godly pls.
Sometimes this days,you hardly distinguise between a prostitude and a married woman...Shame to this faceless generation!

(1) (Reply)

OAP Ogbolor Of Wazobia TV Proposes To Girlfriend / Inside Source Finally Reveals Tiwa Savage Really Had S3x With Don Jazzy & 2face / Shocking…another Ybnl Artiste,adekunle Gold Leaves Record Label?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.