Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie At Linda Ikeji's Home [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie At Linda Ikeji's Home [PICS] (51871 Views)

Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? / Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) / Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie At Linda Ikeji's Home [PICS] by MrCork: 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
Joygalore:
Hahhahaah
Thank you fake mod lipsrsealed

...sweery I dont wana ban u becuz u owe me 2week punny plus expenses & stress relif..u shud be grateful fpr wantin to do me!!... angry
Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie At Linda Ikeji's Home [PICS] by udysweet(f): 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
Then you haven't watched"headgone" a movie he acted in produced by sound sultan and baba dee. Basket man was a crazeman insid,lol!
pyyxxaro:
Craze for fit basket mouth shaaa
Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie At Linda Ikeji's Home [PICS] by Adonis3: 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
BabaIbo:

Shey na T. Y be dis?

Who be TY??
Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie At Linda Ikeji's Home [PICS] by souljaboi51(m): 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
is the agro that bad? why is she always touching her crotch undecided
Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie At Linda Ikeji's Home [PICS] by afrika(f): 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
boboLIL:
Why she put her hand for toto? Abi she de finger herself?

I see that o!!! Lwkmf....

People forming celebrity.

Na basket we know. Wife should just be calm.

She dey pack!!!
Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie At Linda Ikeji's Home [PICS] by omenka(m): 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
boboLIL:
Why she put her hand for toto? Abi she de finger herself?
Rotflmao. cheesy
Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie At Linda Ikeji's Home [PICS] by Joygalore(f): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
You rat undecided
MrCork:

...sweery I dont wana ban u becuz u owe me 2week punny plus expenses & stress relif..u shud be grateful fpr wantin to do me!!... angry
Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie At Linda Ikeji's Home [PICS] by MrCork: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
Joygalore:
You rat undecided

...dont force me to ban u...I iike women.. this is yor last shance! angry
Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie At Linda Ikeji's Home [PICS] by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
MrCork:

fooool angry u wee die befor new year angry crockery foool
Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie At Linda Ikeji's Home [PICS] by Joygalore(f): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ban me now or you shut that poo you call mouth forever undecided
MrCork:

Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie At Linda Ikeji's Home [PICS] by MrCork: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
Joygalore:

...ban u?..sweet hat..I rather we hav sexxxx & u be my one of my baby mama..y r u beggin me to ban u?..serriously.. undecided
Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie At Linda Ikeji's Home [PICS] by MrCork: 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
Joygalore:

..how can I help u become s lady so u stop cussin & actin like village homebase girl? ..bannin u dont seem to work undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie At Linda Ikeji's Home [PICS] by preciousMI1(f): 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
this same banana house....
l
Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie At Linda Ikeji's Home [PICS] by preciousMI1(f): 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
this same banana house....
l
Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie At Linda Ikeji's Home [PICS] by Omotaday(m): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
Acidosis:

An extroverted blogger has higher chances of failing in a blogging business.
Why? How? Can you explain?
Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie At Linda Ikeji's Home [PICS] by macaranta(m): 12:01am On Dec 28, 2015
Joygalore:
Friends are plenty when the purse is full
Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie At Linda Ikeji's Home [PICS] by Ijaya123: 5:12am On Dec 28, 2015
But why is she putting her hands in between her legs?

Na fashion be that?
Re: Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie At Linda Ikeji's Home [PICS] by UIA04(f): 11:18am On Dec 28, 2015
sinaj:
Linda looks like an Introvert smiley
Yeah she is but I think poverty pushed her to hustle the way she did and she is reaping the fruit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism / Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs / Dede Nne In 'Spell Collins, Okorocha, Buhari’ Video Gets Help (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.