Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates (89307 Views)

NAIRA WATCH: Panic Grips Forex Dealers As Naira Rises To N385/$ / Naira Watch: Naira Appreciates To N420/$ / Naira Exchange Rates Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Stanley08(m): 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
AS USUAL, ECOBANK IS LEADING THE WAY (The bad way)

Today's Rates

Dollar: 305.30
Pounds: 433.75
Euros: 333.10

However, their daily spend limit is the highest 'i know'. $3,000 wink

1 Like

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by miqos02(m): 6:49am On Jan 23, 2016
stanbic bank still remains 260 as at january 22nd

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by tosinjay(m): 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
I didn't know of the recent scam here and i still made an ad for PayPal, well thank God i could still find buyers although with scrutiny. There's nobody that can't fall victim to scam,, because we're risk takers.. That's what business and success is about. My advice is anyone who needs PayPal should investigate well. We get desperate most times because of due dates for payment etc but calm down and investigate well, and also do not just turn down a seller anyhow without good reason because you might miss something that good. The link for genuine sellers should be the way, please ogaaaaaaaaaaa@toluxa1 create one abeg, or the most trusted seller should do..
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
tosinjay:
I didn't know of the recent scam here and i still made an ad for PayPal, well thank God i could still find buyers although with scrutiny. There's nobody that can't fall victim to scam,, because we're risk takers.. That's what business and success is about. My advice is anyone who needs PayPal should investigate well. We get desperate most times because of due dates for payment etc but calm down and investigate well, and also do not just turn down a seller anyhow without good reason because you might miss something that good. The link for genuine sellers should be the way, please ogaaaaaaaaaaa@toluxa1 create one abeg, or the most trusted seller should do..
I advise most people to use a stanbic MasterCard, period. Risk taking should be minimized to the lowest, money is not easy to come by.

1 Like

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by tosinjay(m): 1:06am On Jan 24, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

I advise most people to use a stanbic MasterCard, period. Risk taking should be minimized to the lowest, money is not easy to come by.
It's not easy but i hear you, be dealing with stuff as much as 5k dollars and @ 260-300... You get to know your lose... In a short time I've saved over 100k on better rates, that way i can sell sum funds i have too... before now i bought funds @230 and that saved me over 22k. There are genuine sellers around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by uchman(m): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2016
which bank will be the best for dollar account?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by oloriTj: 10:47am On Jan 24, 2016
please what's the current rate for access bank?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by hitunes(m): 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
Pls what's First bank exchange rate "pounds" .
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by tosinjay(m): 7:53am On Jan 25, 2016
Lstar4real:
need $200 please contact 08136072824
Do you still need it, available now!
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Lstar4real(m): 8:52am On Jan 25, 2016
tosinjay:

Do you still need it, available now!
give me your contact
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by tosinjay(m): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2016
Lstar4real:
give me your contact
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by tosinjay(m): 11:52am On Jan 25, 2016
Lstar4real:
give me your contact
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by solid3(m): 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
IVORY2009:
Another very smart/intelligent way to know if someone is a scammer or not, dat wants to sell paypal fund to you is to request for him/her to log in to his/her paypal account and then snap the page and send to you privately via email-to-email, if he/she refuses, den he/she is a "SCAMMER" or better still meet One-On-One.

same method can be applied by those who wants to buy fund online via fund transfer......

What makes you think the picture can not be edited/photoshopped?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by solid3(m): 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2016
tosinjay:

It's not easy but i hear you, be dealing with stuff as much as 5k dollars and @ 260-300... You get to know your lose... In a short time I've saved over 100k on better rates, that way i can sell sum funds i have too... before now i bought funds @230 and that saved me over 22k. There are genuine sellers around.

Can you please recommend one to me?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by IVORY2009(m): 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
solid3:

What makes you think the picture can not be edited/photoshopped?

Photoshopped/edited you said, you make me laugh, out of 100% only 10% would be able to achieve dat, and it will still help alot, a scammer would never be so lion hearted to do dat, but a real seller would do so, moreover people should buy frm Nairaland members who have successfully sold to members only and such people should be old time member with @ least 3000-4000 posts credited to dem, via their monika..

2 Likes

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by kennyman2000(m): 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by ElPhoche(m): 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
Before I carried out my paypal transaction with somebody on nairaland, I had to go to his wall, know how long he has been a nairalander, his business transactions and what people had to say about him.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by tosinjay(m): 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
solid3:

Can you please recommend one to me?
I recommend myself, like i said there. I also sell but i got limited funds. Rate @245
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by tosinjay(m): 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
IVORY2009:

Photoshopped/edited you said, you make me laugh, out of 100% only 10% would be able to achieve dat, and it will still help alot, a scammer would never be so lion hearted to do dat, but a real seller would do so, moreover people should buy frm Nairaland members who have successfully sold to members only and such people should be old time member with @ least 3000-4000 posts credited to dem, via their monika..

By this your standard too, you've missed it... i wish it was you who got less than 100 posts and 1 blessed day got means to sell PayPal. They shun you by this standard. Will you sell?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by IVORY2009(m): 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
tosinjay:

By this your standard too, you've missed it... i wish it was you who got lets than 100 posts and 1 blessed day got means to sell PayPal. They shun you by this standard. Will you sell?

I dont get you pls....
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by IVORY2009(m): 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
It will be very difficult for someone with about 5000 post credited to him/her here in Nairaland to scam someone, the chances are very slim, on like someone with less than 100 post coming here to sell, frm research so far, those will less than 100 posts are the scammers, check you will see wat I am saying.....
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by tosinjay(m): 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
IVORY2009:
It will be very difficult for someone with about 5000 post credited to him/her here in Nairaland to scam someone, the chances are very slim, on like someone with less than 100 post coming here to sell, frm research so far, those will less than 100 posts are the scammers, check you will see wat I am saying.....

With that standard i still say then it becomes limited to few to sell, and people don't have much options. And it becomes more like monopoly. It should also interest you that PayPal sellers emerge without selling before and from mere understanding of things the trusted sellers around run out of funds from time to time, going by your standard then people can't buy when they need and someone who might be genuine have to sell. People can always investigate sellers without that way. I say year should be part of the investigation. If then you have more security info then you try to know when the person's number has been in use. The activities of the person on nairaland.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by IVORY2009(m): 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
ElPhoche:
Before I carried out my paypal transaction with somebody on nairaland, I had to go to his wall, know how long he has been a nairalander, his business transactions and what people had to say about him.

That is it....
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by IVORY2009(m): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
tosinjay:

With that standard i still say then it becomes limited to few to sell, and people don't have much options. And it becomes more like monopoly. It should also interest you that PayPal sellers emerge without selling before and from mere understanding of things the trusted sellers around run out of funds from time to time, going by your standard then people can't buy when they need and someone who might be genuine have to sell. People can always investigate sellers without that way. I say year should be part of the investigation. If then you have more security info then you try to know when the person's number has been in use. The activities of the person on nairaland.

You're right to some extent, but to me, it would be better for a trusted seller to run out of money and people wait than someone losing his/her money to a scammer, let the other day, someone in here lose like 400k to a scammer, I doubt if he/she has been able to recover that money back, if there is check and balances put in place like this, people would be able to do business successful here, but anyway, people here should be very careful and use their descretion wen dealing with users with less posts credited to their monikas.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Bookiemart01(f): 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
Have you heard of TSO TheSpecialOne? How about Inspired or Inspired autos? If you have, the emboldened will be a falacious assumption

IVORY2009:
[b]It will be very difficult for someone with about 5000 post credited to him/her here in Nairaland to scam someone, the chances are very slim, [/b]on like someone with less than 100 post coming here to sell, frm research so far, those will less than 100 posts are the scammers, check you will see wat I am saying.....

3 Likes

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by tosinjay(m): 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
IVORY2009:

You're right to some extent, but to me, it would be better for a trusted seller to run out of money and people wait than someone losing his/her money to a scammer, let the other day, someone in here lose like 400k to a scammer, I doubt if he/she has been able to recover that money back, if there is check and balances put in place like this, people would be able to do business successful here, but anyway, people here should be very careful and use their descretion wen dealing with users with less posts credited to their monikas.

There you go, i was well aware of that scam... And sorry to say this oo, with due respect to the victim, while i acknowledge that anyone could be a victim. It's very clear the victim in question here wasn't a newbie @this to have fell for that person with a profile that falls way below expectations for someone of the victim's calibre to fall for as victim. You sef check that profile again. It was created of recent just this same January 2016, he got just 3 posts, wow!! That can't be a basis for your security ideas. And from posts you must have seen people saying even the so called trusted isn't trusted because nobody is Jesus Christ. And not everybody that have the fear of God if you're gonna go by 3000--5000 post standard.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by toluxa1(m): 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Have you heard of TSO TheSpecialOne? How about Inspired or Inspired autos? If you have, the emboldened will be a falacious assumption

Wait oo, that guy duped people or what? Is he not the same as Nisibor or so ? I was away from all those threads for a while so I might have missed something
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by IVORY2009(m): 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
Bookiemart01:

pls re-read my post, I said "the chances are very slim" ..... On like users with less than 100 post scamming, I can count more than 200 scam related issues credited to dem...

1 Like

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by tosinjay(m): 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
miqos02:
am interested, I need $80 for paypal invoice
You can reach me on whatsapp, contact @my signature. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (35) (Reply)

How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account / Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.