Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,302 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates (89188 Views)

NAIRA WATCH: Panic Grips Forex Dealers As Naira Rises To N385/$ / Naira Watch: Naira Appreciates To N420/$ / Naira Exchange Rates Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by agentakins: 9:17am On Dec 31, 2015
agentakins:

Apology accepted. But the issue still persists. Thanks for the response.
Issue resolved. Many thanks
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by agentakins: 9:21am On Dec 31, 2015
dragnet:

I apologize I had to skip your post because I expected you to get the required response from my reply to infiniticoncept, and even though I should've still replied, sometimes my notifications are so much that I forget which post I hadn't responded to or which issue I hadn't treated. There's no politics anywhere, I'm responsible to everyone & those on my sections may be able to testify to that or not. Apologies once again.
Issue resolved. Many thanks

1 Like

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Marpol: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2015
Stanbic N260 to $1. Ebay 30/12/2015

3 Likes

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by dagr8(m): 10:14am On Dec 31, 2015
Nice thread... Iam in
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by dagr8(m): 10:39am On Dec 31, 2015
Please let's endeavour to keep our posts related to the topic, any off topic shall be hidden... Stanley08 and others continue the good job

1 Like

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by xtremeidea(m): 11:12am On Dec 31, 2015
31/12/2015

USD 13.68 via PAYPAL

Access Bank
Transaction Amount : 3,774.60 NIGERIAN NAIRA

JEsus!!!!

N270 = $1

This is really bad!!! Very Bad!!! price of things are definitely going to sky rocket!
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by balogunsam(m): 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
tranxo:
I can only transfer to a PayPal account. Do you have a foreign paypal to receive USD?

Hi, What's your selling rate and what country is your PayPal account based?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by ekenetheorg(m): 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
I paid for a service of $35.22 with Fidelity visa card and was charged N9,861.6
Run from Fidelity thieves, they still charge at N280 per dollar

2 Likes

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by ekenetheorg(m): 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
Obynolee:

I am also interested,
I will get to you when I have too. Thanks
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Pavore9: 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
ekenetheorg:

N280? That is crazy! How much is the black market rate?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by ekenetheorg(m): 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
Pavore9:

N280? That is crazy! How much is the black market rate?
Banks are thieves
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by solid3(m): 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
Nigerian banks are now the black marketers. The Diamond Bank Manager at their Abuja corporate headquarters told me this today. That Diamond Bank had to join other banks in this cos other banks are doing same.

Just wish we can have some smoking lawyers that will sue them all and have then pay for their sins.

1 Like

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by lazeal: 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
solid3:
Nigerian banks are now the black marketers. The Diamond Bank Manager at their Abuja corporate headquarters told me this today. That Diamond Bank had to join other banks in this cos other banks are doing same.

Just wish we can have some smoking lawyers that will sue them all and have then pay for their sins.
what is CBN doing about this? That should be the first point of call.

Will banks truly stop online payment next year?

1 Like

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Agbasco(m): 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
ekenetheorg:

they are all thieves bro...

i paid for plagiarism premium check with copyscape..a transaction of $5 and first bank charged me N1,365..that's N273 per dollar.

and when i used my payoneer to withdraw on skybank ATM the same yesterday, they bought from me at N197

Nigeria is messed up

2 Likes

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by miqos02(m): 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
solid3:
What will be the essence of this thread after today? Since Naira cards will not be uses for dollar transactions.
u sure?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Obynolee(f): 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
ekenetheorg:

OK
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by tosinjay(m): 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
ekenetheorg:

Bro, I need too, is it physical cash dollar?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by tranxo(m): 10:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
Agbasco:

i paid for plagiarism premium check with copyscape..a transaction of $5 and first bank charged me N1,365..that's N273 per dollar.

and when i used my payoneer to withdraw on skybank ATM the same yesterday, they bought from me at N197

Nigeria is messed up
Bro always leave some money in your Payoneer and use it for all online purchases.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by jerrygome: 1:16am On Jan 01, 2016
2016...now what?!

The restrictions in effect?

2 Likes

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by gbodimowo(m): 11:56am On Jan 01, 2016
lazeal:
what is CBN doing about this? That should be the first point of call.

Will banks truly stop online payment next year?

CBN Is and il do nothing about it remember they failed to define d 3% margin
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by gbodimowo(m): 11:57am On Jan 01, 2016
Agbasco:

Nigeria is messed up

now u c d plan

2 Likes

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by youngbilly1: 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
HI Nairalanders I would like to know which bank sales PTA or BTA. Thank you.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by warrenweste(m): 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
youngbilly1:
HI Nairalanders I would like to know which bank sales PTA or BTA. Thank you.

try fidelity
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by richard04(m): 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
I have some paypal(usd) I want to xchange for naira, anyone interested contact me.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by youngbilly1: 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
warrenweste:

try fidelity

Ok thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
richard04:
I have some paypal(usd) I want to xchange for naira, anyone interested contact me.

how many and at what rate? is it in usa paypal?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by paschu: 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
efuks:

how many and at what rate? is it in usa paypal?

$300 USD UP FOR GRABS @ N250 PER DOLLAR

Transfer is via USD Master Card, Dormicillary Account or Payal. This is strictly on first
come first serve basis. And please get in touch only if you are ready to buy like
right now. And research my profile before contacting me (yeah, so you can get
to knowing me some).

aff.paschal at gmail.com
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by gowaga68: 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
richard04:
I'll need them. What's your rate?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by ifax(f): 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
Gtbank 269.9 01/01/2016

3 Likes

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by pretts(f): 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
Please do you know if one's allowed to spend the $1000 monthly limit at once or you hve to spend it in bits?
ifax:
Gtbank 269.9 01/01/2016

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

How To Verify Your Bank BVN On Phone; MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo / How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.