Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] (40889 Views)

Don Jazzy Transfers N100k To A Fan After He Said This To Him Yesterday (photo) / Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding / Wizkid Kisses Linda Ikeji!! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] by TunezMedia: 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
Toyin Aimakhu stepped out in two exotic blue outfit yesterday and one of her fans with the handle @seundoll compared one of the outfit to the same one Linda Ikeji rocked to the Future Awards weeks ago.

Toyin reposted the comparison post and another fan slammed her for comparing herself with the blogger..

Toyin Aimakhu subliminally replied the fan with heavy backlash.. See below …

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=41417

Lalasticlala , ishilove

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] by StepTwo: 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
and she wrote rubbish too

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] by TunezMedia: 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
By TunezMediaBlog

The fan replied Toyin with love tho..

Check below for more reactions …

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=41417

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] by priscaoge(f): 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mstcheew.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] by bronzegoddess(f): 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
that girl was just so st.upid, toyin couldn't ignore her. Some people's stup.ipdity shaa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] by boboLIL(m): 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
Linda too like anytin gate.... Dats y she was linked with. Dasuki gate

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] by OVI75(m): 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
DAT gal wu came after toyin av symptoms of dasuki gate.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] by ShakurM(m): 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
The fan deserved it! angry , I won't call that a fan sef..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] by cruzita(f): 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
e concern dem.if to say dem don help me in anyway I for know wetin to talk,for now I rest my case
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] by fhelihx(m): 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
How dis One wan generate money for me..#na dem sabi undecided

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] by Pinkiedearie(f): 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
After all said and slammed..

The dress fits linda best lol

13 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] by Heloct(f): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
And I could not even make out anything from what she wrote.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
Aunty Linda and black gates be like bread and butter grin

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] by Dreyl(m): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
Joblessness

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] by Heromaniaa: 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
when you make social media a profession I guess you also have to endure the hazards of the profession.

8 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] by smsshola(m): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
Fans and their aproko sha..
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] by passionate88: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
cheesy
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] by looseweight: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
Truth be told, Linda rocks it better than Toyin

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] by Helkayklassic(m): 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
There is no Job in this country walahi...Jobless fan.

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] by HonourablePomk: 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
Unnecessary
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] by Adatob(m): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] by iteleaye(m): 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
Toyin u fuq up, you suppose yab am pass that one... Make i follow the girl sef make me sef dey troll her timeline... grin grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] by Daslim180(m): 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
Some people would just be poke nosing into another peoples' matter
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] by seunoni34(m): 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
Her English though

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] by dave2meek(m): 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
Is there a new rule banning End time cos I hardly see end time post
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] by Trapnews: 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cockroach waist! grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
Una get time sha
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] by ajuwarhodes(f): 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
It's suits both of them in thier different ways

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] by coalcoal1(m): 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
all these so called celebs and their poor writing skills ...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] by Sweetbrowny1: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
Toyin wasn't the one that did the original picmix. Someone did, tagged her and she reposted it and m sure its just for fun.
People take things too serious abeg.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] by bolex04(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
Rubbish...her writeup is total nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alex Rocks Tiwa Savage's T-Shirt (Photos) / Yomi Casual, Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Wear Shorts, Hang Out With Alex Asogwa / Arinze Okonkwo Welcomes First Child (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.