Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

The Benefits Of Exercise - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Benefits Of Exercise (692 Views)

Benefits Of Exercise In Addiction Recovery. / Keeping Fit: See This Kind Of Exercise A Nigerian Fitness Trainer Does (Photo) / These Different Types Of Exercise Are Your Ultimate Fitspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Benefits Of Exercise by leadway360: 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
Exercise unlike all other sports is beneficial is to health and it have various importance and benefits to our health. Exercising regularly will make you healthy and strong.
Exercising will always make you not to be sick. Exercise can also help you reduce weight when you perform it regularly and stay away from food that causes it. Exercise can also make your bone strong. Exercise can also keep you fit and strong. You have to exercise regularly in order to live and remain healthy.

What is exercise? Exercise simple means being active in order to be fit and strong and also keep you away from sickness and diseases.

What are the importance/benefits of exercise?
1. To keeps your muscles fit and flexible. When you exercise daily, your muscles are been relieved of stress and you will be easy to walk freely without any stress.

2. Helps in fighting infections better. When you exercise daily you hardly get sick and whenever you are sick you get recovered more quickly than when a non sports person is sick.
I hardly see any sport person who exercise daily that get sick or who is sick. Exercise keeps you away from getting infections.

3. Exercise makes your lungs and heart strong. When you exercise regularly your health tends to perform normal and it will also drive such individual from being attached with heart failure because your heart is performing well. Also your lungs tend to work normal and free from any sickness related to lungs when you exercise daily.

4. Exercise will make you feel good cause when your body is active it release chemical substances called endorphin.

5. Exercise helps to burn up extra energy in the body. Such extra energy is normally stored as fat and this extra fat can make you add weight which you would not like to happen to your body. So if you exercise regularly you won't get fat.

6. It eases the flowing of blood from the body to the brain and also enhances more blood to be supplied to the brain.

7. Exercise keep your body feel relaxed and makes your mind to be at peace. It takes away worry from your mind.
8. Exercise also ease the digestion of food better and also make you sleep better at night because your body will feel relaxed and you have nothing bothering you.

You need to at least undertake any exercise for at least 30 minutes daily or at least 2 hours every week.

Some of the exercises you can undertake in are walking, jogging, cycling, playing football, climbing stair case, swinging etc.

http://www.leadway360.com/2015/12/the-benefits-of-exercise.html
Re: The Benefits Of Exercise by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
Nice and very informative post. I love exercising, it makes me feel good,fit,healthy and strong. Strength-training is my hobby and my relaxation.

Those "irons" should never be cold, always keep them warm.
Re: The Benefits Of Exercise by adeememman(m): 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
Nice one @ op
Re: The Benefits Of Exercise by leadway360: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
adeememman:
Nice one @ op
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Nice and very informative post. I love exercising, it makes me feel good,fit,healthy and strong. Strength-training is my hobby and my relaxation.
Those "irons" should never be cold, always keep them warm.
Thanks both

(1) (Reply)

Neolife's Daily Nutritional NEEDS During Pregnancy And Lactation / Photos: See How Doctors Saved This Man's Hand! / '50 Fingers, 50 Toes, 6 Hearts Beating At Once': Australia's Quintuplet Mum And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.