Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) (3607 Views)

How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals / Men And Their Cheating Ways. / Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) by Barselonia(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lolz

Cc lalasticlala seun

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) by Barselonia(m): 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
More grin

7 Likes

Re: Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) by Barselonia(m): 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
Finally

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) by harlos: 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lol.

You see that thing about color? It was from a lady i know there is grass green and army green.

I just be like green is green na undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) by Mariecakes(f): 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
Funny but true though
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) by nnamdibig(m): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
Very true
So so funny
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) by Hundreddegrees(m): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
Nice one smiley
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) by geez18(m): 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
women and their wahala...! anyways,love 'em or hate 'em,we just can't do without 'em! wink

3 Likes

Re: Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) by Elinob(m): 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
Women are so expensive dan men but?
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) by bennyrazz: 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
interesting pix
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) by Chubhie: 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
lol. that first guy looks like demdem standing before the mirror.
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
Adam & Eve .. "Forbidden fruit"
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) by Pidggin(f): 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
grin Na so God do am
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) by aydrees09: 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
So true !!!

Sweetyzinta , were u properly depicted ?
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) by juman(m): 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
grin
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) by SweetyZinta(f): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
aydrees09:
So true !!!

Sweetyzinta , were u properly depicted ?
Lol, D place dat nearly depicted me was Dress oooo I don't have wat to wear!!! tongue
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) by placeofallure(f): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
Women and colours...... this is inborn and we're always very particular... Teal, aqua, turquoise, champagne gold, Burgundy, carribean green, custard yellow, coral, peach, fuchsia, lavender purple, lilac, mint, coffee brown..... the list is endless. We're just crazy with colours.

There was a time colour blocking was trending, even then you dare not substitute peach for coral for some customers, you just won't dare.
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) by charijee(f): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
Funnily true lol grin
The colour thing so on point cheesy
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) by cococandy(f): 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
That color one is so on point. grin
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) by Fkforyou(m): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
The shampoo was funny......no time.

About the colour thing, women are just to critical about appearance.
One of my friend was organising a birthday and was like specifying the colour for the occasion, i .e pink and one other colour that I've forgotten.....Omo na so I tell her say if I wear blue Jean come, make she no agree, make she vex nack her head for Wall.

Haba...for just birthday...o..lol

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) by humblezali: 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lmao. Choi women dey represent jooooor
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 28, 2015
I LOVE WOMEN

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) by EfemenaXY: 9:42am On Dec 28, 2015
Lol @ getting ready for work! That is sooooooo me! grin grin

Anyway, 2016 is just around the corner - so new beginnings. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) by GraceBestowed(f): 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
This is cute!
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) by confun: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
Loll, funny o
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) by Joel3(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
did I really laugh? no why? I don't know why.

that unclothed ness though. women are also guilty. they unclothed men boxer in their brain to imagine the dick sized.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) by Joebeck(f): 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
grin so true.
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) by Dyt(f): 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
The break up sha
tongue
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) by Ewuro4: 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
Getting ready for work is so true cheesy .. Dude carries all his gadgets with him kwa. I'm done in 10mins tops.

Gotta apply the prime before foundation thennnn blush , eyeliner , lip scrub-liner-lipstick , then move to eye area phew.. To be a woman no be moinmoin oh.
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) by damiso(f): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2015
Funny and kinda true illustrations cheesy
Re: Differences Between Men And Women (pictures) by RockMaxi: 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2015

grin grin Man have to thank God for removing one rib from him to make a woman. Imagine if that rib remains till now in our body. All men would have been an extremely complex and complicated human being.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking!! 40 Yr Old Mother Who Is Sleeping With Her Son Is Now Pregnant For Him / Help My Wife To Arrange Her Names On Her C.v / Sad! Scott Disick's Dad Dies 2 Months After His Mum Passed Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.