Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Men And Their Cheating Ways. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men And Their Cheating Ways. (39112 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) / Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. / Women And Their Cheating Ways. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Vyolet(f): 9:02am On Feb 02, 2016
Men have no reason for cheating, they just cheat anyway.
If a woman is beautiful physically, knows how to cook, has a reserved character, turns 360degrees in bed during sex, a home keeper, submissive, working class and she bears male and female kids, a man will still cheat on her, Unless the man is disciplined.
It is therefore safe to say, there is no such thing as wife material as defined by men.
A man would claim to love slim ladies,he ends up marrying one, after sometime, he goes out to cheat on her with chubby ladies, this is same for men that Married chubby ladies because they prefer them, this doesn't stop them from going after skinny girls later.
Women should still look good after childbirth, she listens to this advice and try her best, rigorous exercise, starvation, slimming tea become her regular routine, after all this, the man will still cheat on her.
Mcttchew, tired of ranting.

150 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 02, 2016
Ok. Seen!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Dyt(f): 10:02am On Feb 02, 2016
Did he cheat with someone not as good as you are?
Ask him why he cheated na so you can fill the void that missed
grin grin grin

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by bellong: 10:19am On Feb 02, 2016
You enter one chance?

10 Likes

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Vyolet(f): 10:32am On Feb 02, 2016
Dyt:
Did he cheat with someone not as good as you are?
Ask him why he cheated na so you can fill the void that missed
grin grin grin
Lol, ask a man why he cheated? He would not give any reason na, he will say it is the devil. No point filling any void as well, are you slim and trying to get fat for him or fat and trying to get slim? Watch him go after the very physique you are trying to avoid all for his sake. Big tummy? He will even go for ladies with bigger tummy.

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Dyt(f): 10:37am On Feb 02, 2016
Vyolet:

Lol, ask a man why he cheated? He would not give any reason na, he will say it is the devil. No point filling any void as well, are you slim and trying to get fat for him or fat and trying to get slim? Watch him go after the very physique you are trying to avoid all for his sake. Big tummy? He will even go for ladies with bigger tummy.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
You hurt right?
It happens

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by PresVA: 10:39am On Feb 02, 2016
Vyolet:

grin grin grin

Funny but sad.. a lot of men have no shame...

I must acknowledge there are still exceptions shaa...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 02, 2016
Is your man cheating? Why the ranting? There are billions of wonderful men out there. How about looking this way?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Vyolet(f): 11:19am On Feb 02, 2016
bellong:
You enter one chance?
I never enter one chance o, my man happens to be one of those that still maintains marital sacredness, he has proven my thought about men wrong in most occasion but then maybe because we are still young, only time will tell.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Vyolet(f): 11:26am On Feb 02, 2016
Mindfulness:
Is your man cheating? Why the ranting? There are billions of wonderful men out there. How about looking this way?
No he is not, it is just annoying when 8 out of 10 women that I know go through the same thing. It always seem like there are no decent men existing again, even the men you least expect such from still do it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by nasha1(f): 11:28am On Feb 02, 2016
Vyolet:

I never enter one chance o, my man happens to be one of those that still maintains marital sacredness, he has proven my thought about men wrong in most occasion but then maybe because we are still young, only time will tell.
then where did u get this story from?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by SAMBARRY: 11:56am On Feb 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by AfroKnight: 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
Funny and unfounded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by RiloKiley: 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
Sorry dear.Take it easy.
Men have many reasons to cheat actually. Just that they are not usually good/acceptable reasons.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by bellong: 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
Vyolet:

Why the rant then?

8 Likes

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by crackhaus: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
Vyolet:

No he is not, it is just annoying when 8 out of 10 women that I know go through the same thing. It always seem like there are no decent men existing again, even the men you least expect such from still do it.

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by quivah(f): 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Mindfulness:
Billions cheesy cheesy

Anyone that believes that,is a joker.. Hundreds, is more realistic.

Billions?? Loool!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by sleekdot(m): 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Everyone here who is married says their husband is not cheating yet they said 8 out of 10 men cheat

I guess everyone is married to those 2 who are not cheating

160 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by lilmax(m): 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
Its not the end of the world grin

You are not the first and definitely not the last grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
Vyolet:

Then focus on the two whose men do not cheat and learn from them. wink

5 Likes

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
quivah:

Billions cheesy cheesy

Anyone that believes that,is a joker.. Hundreds, is more realistic.

Billions?? Loool!

Yeah, out of the approximately 7,4 billion people of which about 50% are male only hundreds are good. This is very realistic.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by quivah(f): 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Vyolet:

At bold, if you hold on to that ..then you are digging a very shallow grave...you will just keep thinking he's cheating, whereas he might not ( or maybe he is).. Dont give yourself unnecessary headache.. Until he is caught, he's not cheating tongue

Who knows if he's probably doing it already but not to your face.. shocked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by quivah(f): 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Mindfulness:

Yeah, out of the approximately 7,4 billion people of which about 50% are male only hundreds are good. This is very realistic.
At least more realistic than the hilarious 'billions'..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
quivah:

At least more realistic than the hilarious 'billions'..

Believe whatever you want to believe. I see wonderful men everywhere. Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by thorpido(m): 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
You say your man is not cheating but you're ranting?
You also say maybe because your marriage is still young.
Young lady,get rid of the wrong mindset you have which might eventually get your man to cheat.

Remember the law of attraction.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
SMh.................. I'm tired of all this bullsh*t. I cannot count the number of times I have seen women mistake withdrawal or silence as cheating.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by quivah(f): 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
Mindfulness:

Believe whatever you want to believe. I see wonderful men everywhere. Cheers!
No doubt you probably have seen 'billions' of wonderful.. You must have wonderful memories undecided.
Cheers madam!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by 4nobody4every1: 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
crackhaus:

..hahahahahaha, nairaland with fake, fake stories, grin grin cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by byvan03: 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
Please don't worry your head about what isn't your problem, this life is too beautiful to worry about fickle things. Keep an open mind and enjoy your marriage, never judge him by others experiences.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
crackhaus:

Bet why?

You had me in stitches with this one.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
4nobody4every1:
..hahahahahaha, nairaland with fake, fake stories, grin grin cool
lolzz

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by 4nobody4every1: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
Angelberry:

lolzz
cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adichie’s Feminism: Vacuums And Fallacies By A. Gonzaga / Appearances Are Deceptive: Meeting Old Classmate By Ademola Henry Adigun / Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.