Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Watch Jim Iyke's Future Wife Talk Dirty: (blank Stare) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Jim Iyke's Future Wife Talk Dirty: (blank Stare) (3320 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] / Jim Iyke, Ini Edo, Gbenro Ajibade, Gideon Okeke & More Become INEC Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Jim Iyke's Future Wife Talk Dirty: (blank Stare) by abasifo(m): 8:56am On Jun 11, 2009
Watch Jim Iyke's Future Wife talk dirty, (Blank Stare)
Posted by Slim on June 11, 2009 at 8:14am
Add as Friend View Slim's blog

Like someone said in one of the comments "You can't turn a H*e into a Housewife". Who really cares about Jim Iyke and his side piece? , but then i read an interview where Jim Iyke is blasting Nigerian Women. Read Below: "I have nothing against the Nigerian woman.

As a matter of fact, I think some of the most beautiful women are in Nigeria, and indeed Africa in general. But I have made my choice, and my choice is a Jamaican woman, someone who has come to understand and appreciate me for who I am .

I do have my grouse with the Nigerian woman, though. Our women often go by the dictates and symbol of status, parental influence or pedigree as opposed to substance. I struggle hard to make them understand who I am, but I am always unsuccessful.

I am tired of that struggle. I have come to realize that it is better to deal with a foreign woman. With our women, you struggle to define yourself. Foreign women are willing to take you for who you are, as opposed to what you are, which our women tend to emphasize.

If I am in a relationship with a Nigerian, and I am seen outside chatting up another girl - innocently, with no strings attached, I will have a lot of explanation to make to gain back her trust - even though I have nothing romantic to do with that woman.

It’s always a struggle to prove that you are not the person the society has defined you to be, and I am really tired of that struggle." So as you can see, Jim Iyke has a problem with Nigerian women being "normal" and having "dignity" so what does he do? Get himself a girl that's pretty much been around the block (few times). [b][/b]Blank Stare)
Like someone said in one of the comments "You can't turn a H*e into a Housewife". Who really cares about Jim Iyke and his side piece? , but then i read an interview where Jim Iyke is blasting Nigerian Women. Read Below: "I have nothing against the Nigerian woman.

As a matter of fact, I think some of the most beautiful women are in Nigeria, and indeed Africa in general. But I have made my choice, and my choice is a Jamaican woman, someone who has come to understand and appreciate me for who I am .

I do have my grouse with the Nigerian woman, though. Our women often go by the dictates and symbol of status, parental influence or pedigree as opposed to substance. I struggle hard to make them understand who I am, but I am always unsuccessful.

I am tired of that struggle. I have come to realize that it is better to deal with a foreign woman. With our women, you struggle to define yourself. Foreign women are willing to take you for who you are, as opposed to what you are, which our women tend to emphasize.

If I am in a relationship with a Nigerian, and I am seen outside chatting up another girl - innocently, with no strings attached, I will have a lot of explanation to make to gain back her trust - even though I have nothing romantic to do with that woman.

It’s always a struggle to prove that you are not the person the society has defined you to be, and I am really tired of that struggle." So as you can see, Jim Iyke has a problem with Nigerian women being "normal" and having "dignity" so what does he do? Get himself a girl that's pretty much been around the block (few times).

Re: Watch Jim Iyke's Future Wife Talk Dirty: (blank Stare) by Abbygyal(f): 9:04am On Jun 11, 2009
rite . . .link?
who cares . .sef. . . .jim do waeva u like . . .its ur life
Re: Watch Jim Iyke's Future Wife Talk Dirty: (blank Stare) by londoner: 9:20am On Jun 11, 2009
abasifo, link please. the interview I read had the first part where he said he has nothing against Nigerian women, but had nothing of the follwing statements you included.

Original link pls, thanx
Re: Watch Jim Iyke's Future Wife Talk Dirty: (blank Stare) by JJYOU: 9:22am On Jun 11, 2009
abasifo:

Watch Jim Iyke's Future Wife talk dirty, (Blank Stare)
Posted by Slim on June 11, 2009 at 8:14am
Add as Friend   View Slim's blog

It’s always a struggle to prove that you are not the person the society has defined you to be, and I am really tired of that struggle." So as you can see, Jim Iyke has a problem with Nigerian women being "normal" and having "dignity" so what does he do? Get himself a girl that's pretty much been around the block (few times). [b][/b]Blank Stare)

It’s always a struggle to prove that you are not the person the society has defined you to be, and I am really tired of that struggle." So as you can see, Jim Iyke has a problem with Nigerian women being "normal" and having "dignity" so what does he do? Get himself a girl that's pretty much been around the block (few times).
did she actually say all these things attributed to her or they are the usual rent a quote they do?  where is link pls.
Re: Watch Jim Iyke's Future Wife Talk Dirty: (blank Stare) by londoner: 9:41am On Jun 11, 2009
Even if Jim said those things about Nigerian women, he is actually being a bit unfair, most women when seeing their boyfriend chatting up a girl, especially if the guy has a reputation of being a "ladies man", will ask questions. If he keeps seeing his girl talking to different men, will he not also say anything?

As far as Nigerian women and status, its a general thing with people from third world countries. Besides, if he was a purewater seller and not a well known and successful Nigerian actor, would his woman still give him the time of day? He doesn't know if she would have snubbed him had he been an okada rider. She already said in her interview that she knew who he was already and Nollywood movies are very popular in Jamaica. He can not say for sure that his status was irrelevant.

One thing I would say is that, if you find your mate in a different nationality you dont use it as an opportunity to put women of your nationality down (if at all he did), she also chose to be with a Nigerian over a Jamaican, I have yet to see her use that to out Jamaican men down.

My man is Ghanaian, you will never hear me put down Nigerian men because of it.
Re: Watch Jim Iyke's Future Wife Talk Dirty: (blank Stare) by biola44: 11:30am On Jun 11, 2009
next thread pls,
Re: Watch Jim Iyke's Future Wife Talk Dirty: (blank Stare) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 11, 2009
Jim is a grown man, he knows exactly what he is saying whether people like it or not, I don't think he was blasting Nigerian women at all to be honest, just speaking about what he has noticed about some of the Nigerian women he has come across and he is not the first to have said such things so there must be an atleast an ounce of truth about what he stated, or should he lie?

Same way someone who has come across many Nigerian men in her life would have noticed a few things about the ones she has come across, nobody is perfect.

But then again, like londoner, is it possible to have the original link please, thanks.
Re: Watch Jim Iyke's Future Wife Talk Dirty: (blank Stare) by tpiah: 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2009
this is a better picture of her.

(1) (Reply)

All Photos from Banky W and Adesua Etomi Traditional Wedding / Nigerian Billionaire Set To Marry President Trump’s Daughter, Tiffany, Photos / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Mini-skirt, Kazim Adeoti, Others React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.