Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Bakery Worker Rapes 11-year-old Girl In Badagry,lagos - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Bakery Worker Rapes 11-year-old Girl In Badagry,lagos (588 Views)

Macron Presented With Portrait Painted By 11-year-old Boy In Two Hours / Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria / 28 Year Old Man Marries 10 Year Old Girl In Kano (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Bakery Worker Rapes 11-year-old Girl In Badagry,lagos by londonrivals: 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
A child whose name is been withheld was molested by a 27 year old man in badagry. This happened when the child's grandmother Mrs Lawal sent her 11-year-old grand-daughter on an errand to deliver okro to a customer. She never thought of the girl been ambushed not to talk of being molested.

It was learned that victim was ambushed on her way to the next street when a 27-year-old bakery worker, identified as Sule, allegedly ambushed her, dragged her to an uncompleted building and raped her. It was alleged that Sule then abandoned the little girl there.

Narrating her ordeal, the victim said: ‘’After my grandma returned from the market that day, she sent me to supply her fresh okro which a customer had ordered for. ‘’It was while I was on my way there that uncle Sule, who works in a bakery at Itoro area, called me. He said he wanted to buy okro for his wife. I told him the okro was not for sale, and for a customer. He said I should follow him, but I refused. All of a sudden, he grabbed and dragged me to an uncompleted building. When I tried to shout, he used his hand to cover my mouth. As I tried to struggle, he tore my clothes and removed my pants and molested me."

Mrs Lawal, the grandma, also gave her story of the incident. “After waiting for her to come back from the errand, I started looking for her because the place where she was supposed to take the okro to was the next street. After waiting for her to come, I started looking for her before an Okada man came to alert me that they had found my grand-daughter lying unconsciously on a roadside.

‘’All we want is for justice to be done. Sincerely, we don’t know the effect of this rape on this little girl. We don’t know if the rapist did it for ritual purposes.”

It was gathered that the case was transferred from Morogbo to Lagos State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/12/bakery-worker-rapes-11-year-old-girl-in.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Bakery Worker Rapes 11-year-old Girl In Badagry,lagos by Cutehector(m): 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
Will rape ever stop?
Re: Bakery Worker Rapes 11-year-old Girl In Badagry,lagos by ladyF(f): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
Instead of the National Assembly to push for a motion against rape, their concern is social media bill.

An Unidentified Lady Dumped A Day Old Baby On The Road / The Theocracy Of Guardian Deities- The Only Answer To Spiritual Fascism. / Jesus Is My Father, Not Oduduwa Or Olodumare: Ooni of Ife

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9