Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,826 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

10 Kind Of Feet And What They Say About You- PICS - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 10 Kind Of Feet And What They Say About You- PICS (3215 Views)

Lava Thrown Hundreds Of Feet Into The Air; Neighborhood Reduced To Ash / Mind Blowing: What Kind Of Creature Is This? - Graphic Photos / What Kind Of Snake Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Kind Of Feet And What They Say About You- PICS by Dongreat(m): 12:22am On Dec 28, 2015
The act of reading palms has been prominent throughout history. It is thought to allow people to discover their destinies, but what people don't know is that feet also have a similar role. The shape of your feet can actually be used to reveal interesting things about your personality. Below are 10 different foot types, all with their own unique attributes.

1. The Roman foot

The "Roman foot" is the most common type of foot. The toes are proportionate and they are also all straight, with the big toe being the largest. People with this foot type tend to be very outgoing and sociable. They also tend to be very charismatic, so they make great public speakers and business people.

2. The Square Foot

When all toes are nearly identical in length, then the person is said to have a "square foot." Also known as the "peasant foot," this foot type is the most rectangular in appearance. People with this foot type have a tendency to be calm and calculated when making decisions. As a result of this, they are very reliable and practical.

3. The Greek Foot

Also known as the "flame foot," the most distinctive feature for this foot type is the extended second toe (it is larger than the big toe). People with the Greek foot tend to be enthusiastic and motivating. The Greek foot is seen commonly on artists and athletes (representative of people who are creative and sporty), as well as public speakers and innovators.

4. The Stretched Foot

These feet have a rather thin appearance. This is due to the fact that the toes are squished together, lending to a lengthier and thinner looking foot. The big toe is generally the largest of all the toes and then the size tapers with each toe. People with this foot type tend to value privacy while also being secretive. On top of this, they can also be impulsive and have sudden mood changes.

5. Unable to separate the little toe

People who are unable to separate their little toe tend to prefer routine and structure in order to have a sense of security. They are very reliable and loyal, making them great companions.

6. Ability to separate the little toe

Unlike those who can't separate their little toe, these people show a need for change in their lives. Routine and structure makes them unhappy, leading to them being very adventurous. These people are also easily bored, so they can sometimes liven up the mood by doing something drastic.

7. Little toe on the side of the foot.

People who have their little toe on the side tend to be on the rebellious side and like to have things done their way. They're generally unconventional in their methods.

8. Gap between second and third toe

These people know how to separate their emotions from day-to-day life. As a result, anything that requires them to be emotionally detached is a simple task.

9. Tilted third toe

These people prefer to plan ahead. As a result of they, they are usually very organized and are almost always in control of whatever situation they encounter.

10. Narrow base on second toe

The base of the second toe is narrow (in comparison to the top of the toe), then the person is likely to be expressive. They like to make things bigger than they are, tending to blow things far out of proportion. When this person is in a good mood, they radiate and everyone else can feel the joy. When they are in a bad mood, however, they are best left alone.

Diply.com

Re: 10 Kind Of Feet And What They Say About You- PICS by Dongreat(m): 12:23am On Dec 28, 2015

Re: 10 Kind Of Feet And What They Say About You- PICS by Dongreat(m): 12:25am On Dec 28, 2015

Re: 10 Kind Of Feet And What They Say About You- PICS by infogenius(m): 1:07am On Dec 28, 2015
Interesting.
I looked for the kind of mine
but it was not included in
the pictures.

1 Like

Re: 10 Kind Of Feet And What They Say About You- PICS by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 28, 2015
5 and 7
Re: 10 Kind Of Feet And What They Say About You- PICS by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:38am On Dec 28, 2015
#TeamGreekFeet
Re: 10 Kind Of Feet And What They Say About You- PICS by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 28, 2015
Pure crap

1 Like

Re: 10 Kind Of Feet And What They Say About You- PICS by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 28, 2015
blublahd:
5 and 7

See what I mean weird recognises weird lipsrsealed

Me too but I hate my mutant lil toe embarassed
Re: 10 Kind Of Feet And What They Say About You- PICS by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 28, 2015
Nubian113:

cool
When you cut your toe nails, do you see, even as you chop off almost the entire nail you feel no pain?
Or when you peel the whole nail off and you see a fresh new one underneath?
Why do you hate yours?
Re: 10 Kind Of Feet And What They Say About You- PICS by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 28, 2015
blublahd:

cool
When you cut your toe nails, do you see, even as you chop off almost the entire nail you feel no pain?
Or when you peel the whole nail off and you see a fresh new one underneath?
Why do you hate yours?

Yuk yes yes and yes!!! Why? Reference "your above post"

embarassed
Re: 10 Kind Of Feet And What They Say About You- PICS by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 28, 2015
Nubian113:

Yuk yes yes and yes!!! Why? Reference "your above post"

embarassed
That's exactly why I like mine,, I feel I have some latent mutant powers that is yet to be triggered.. tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Kind Of Feet And What They Say About You- PICS by Ellidude(m): 11:29am On Dec 28, 2015
Nice one really.

I mean the crappy logic behind each interpretation. angry
Re: 10 Kind Of Feet And What They Say About You- PICS by UIA04(f): 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
I have the perfect foot stretched foot But I'm not impulsive
Re: 10 Kind Of Feet And What They Say About You- PICS by Dongreat(m): 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
UIA04:
I have the perfect foot stretched foot
But I'm not impulsive

You might never know. Do ask the people around you for their honest opinion
Re: 10 Kind Of Feet And What They Say About You- PICS by Dongreat(m): 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
cheesy
Re: 10 Kind Of Feet And What They Say About You- PICS by Dongreat(m): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
blublahd:
5 and 7

Nubian113:

I guess you guys are rebellious then. Loyal ish but lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: 10 Kind Of Feet And What They Say About You- PICS by mjames: 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
Great

1 Like

Re: 10 Kind Of Feet And What They Say About You- PICS by Dongreat(m): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
mjames:
Great

Yes boss
Re: 10 Kind Of Feet And What They Say About You- PICS by shepherd77: 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
Na lie jo.

That mean say amputees no go get any personality be that shey?

Foot shapes are hereditary.

Human behaviors are learned.
Re: 10 Kind Of Feet And What They Say About You- PICS by MilesLamar(m): 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
Front page material

1 Like

Re: 10 Kind Of Feet And What They Say About You- PICS by ProudOlodo: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
blublahd:

That's exactly why I like mine,, I feel I have some latent mutant powers that is yet to be triggered.. tongue

Like Hulk, maybe you need gamma exposure to discover it tongue
Re: 10 Kind Of Feet And What They Say About You- PICS by emekakelvin(m): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
based on this theory I belong to the Greek foot category......to be sincere and honest, the description fit in to my personality because I am a sportive person and a Man who has the urge for creating new idea

This analogy is purely science because it can be duplicated from person to person.

Salutation

1 Like

Re: 10 Kind Of Feet And What They Say About You- PICS by Dongreat(m): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
emekakelvin:
based on this theory I belong to the Greek foot category......to be sincere and honest, the description fit in to my personality because I am a sportive person and a Man who has the urge for creating new idea

This analogy is purely science because it can be duplicated from person to person.

Salutation

U welcome boss. After God is science
Re: 10 Kind Of Feet And What They Say About You- PICS by dominique(f): 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
I'm Greek foot but definitely not an athlete and I hate public speaking more than anything. These classifications doesn't always apply.
Re: 10 Kind Of Feet And What They Say About You- PICS by emekakelvin(m): 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
Dongreat:

U welcome boss. After God is science
true.

Based on my own description, i have always picked God above science, but most of the "modern" scientist may likely disagree by placing science above "gods" and not necessarily God because on the advancement of mankind the stage which preceded science age can be solely traced as being religious(Totemism).

Although, the knowledge of man increases with time and decreases with "interest", we all know the true rank
Re: 10 Kind Of Feet And What They Say About You- PICS by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
Chinese melesin
Re: 10 Kind Of Feet And What They Say About You- PICS by UIA04(f): 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
Dongreat:

You might never know. Do ask the people around you for their honest opinion
Trust me I am a perfectionist I think about things so much some times I end up not doing it
I am the last born at home but the family 'counselor'

1 Like

Re: 10 Kind Of Feet And What They Say About You- PICS by Dongreat(m): 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
UIA04:

Trust me I am a perfectionist I think about things so much some times I end up not doing it
I am the last born at home but the family 'counselor'

Lol cheesy easy pls. We don't want that brain falling off
Re: 10 Kind Of Feet And What They Say About You- PICS by icubeguitar(m): 12:39am On Dec 29, 2015
I am stretched. 50percent true
Re: 10 Kind Of Feet And What They Say About You- PICS by Souljaboi1: 8:50am On Dec 29, 2015
A Stretched Toe here.

True about the Secretive and Privacy but wrong about the mood changes.

(1) (Reply)

How Technology Has Imparted The World In Various Fields / PHOTO: Check Out The World's Biggest Laptop / How To Unlock Spectranet Zoom CPE Router

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.