Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

How To Make A Fondant Stiletto Shoe - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make A Fondant Stiletto Shoe (1515 Views)

Cake Decor:how To Make Fondant Icing. / Make A Fondant Finger And Share Your Photo / The Best And Easiest Fondant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Fondant Stiletto Shoe by marylandcakes: 1:48am On Dec 28, 2015
Re: How To Make A Fondant Stiletto Shoe by aloinet: 2:28am On Dec 28, 2015
Can't believe I finished watching the video smiley.

Learnt something new today. Please can you also put the materials and tools you used so that we can have a better understanding of how you created the design.
Don't give up, keep up the good work.
Re: How To Make A Fondant Stiletto Shoe by marylandcakes: 3:09am On Dec 28, 2015
aloinet:
Can't believe I finished watching the video smiley.

Learnt something new today. Please can you also put the materials and tools you used so that we can have a better understanding of how you created the design.
Don't give up, keep up the good work.

Thanks a lot.

I will do.
Re: How To Make A Fondant Stiletto Shoe by marylandcakes: 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
I have got the paper templates for anyone who is interested.
Re: How To Make A Fondant Stiletto Shoe by marylandcakes: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
Tools needed

Gum paste or modelling chocolate

Sharp knife

Shoe templates (available on request)

Edible glue
Re: How To Make A Fondant Stiletto Shoe by marylandcakes: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2015
To make your gum paste

Add tylose powder to fondant and knead.
Re: How To Make A Fondant Stiletto Shoe by marylandcakes: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
You can also make your own edible glue by dilutin a little bit of fondant in water.
Re: How To Make A Fondant Stiletto Shoe by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
This is lovely
Re: How To Make A Fondant Stiletto Shoe by marylandcakes: 7:02am On Jan 04, 2016
Bukiminaj:
This is lovely

Thanks for your lovely comments.

(1) (Reply)

I Made A Documentary About Agege Bread / How I Bought A Juju Sacrifice KILISHI (photos) / Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.