Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,222 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Fraud Alert On nairaland Forum... - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Fraud Alert On nairaland Forum... (813 Views)

Fraud Alert!!! Adekola James Is Fraud! / Facebook Account Been Hacked And Use For Fraud / EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Femi Fani-kayode, Says Another Fraud Case Exi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Alert On nairaland Forum... by centz: 2:29am On Dec 28, 2015
THIS IS TO INFORM THE PUBLIC OF ONE PROCUREMENT AGENT CALLED NISIBOR PROCUREMENT SOLUTION WITH A THREAD ON NAIRALAND HERE BY NAME(Thespecialone) IS A FRAUDSTER....
THIS IS A LINK TO HIS THREAD HERE.......https://www.nairaland.com/2262909/nisibor-express-normal-shipping-china#32837983
HE'S BEEN USING TO DEFRAUD THE PUBLIC IN THE NAME OF PROCURING GOODS FROM CHINESE INDIGEOUS SITE 1688.COM,TAOBAO.COM ETC...AND SHIPPING IT TO THEM FROM CHINA TO NIGERIA.....I HAVE JUST BEEN SCAMMED OF MY HARD EARN MONEY OF 109,875K.

THE PUBLIC IS HERE BY THIS NOTICE TO BEWARE OF THIS FRAUDSTER DEFRAUDING PEOPLE OF THEIR HARD EARN MONEY...

I ALSO WANT THE ADMIN OF NAIRALAND TO HELP SPREAD THIS ANNOCEMENT TO IT'S USERS BY BRING HIS THREAD ON THE FRONT PAGE WHERE EVERYBODY CAN EASILY SEE IT..MR SEUN TAKE NOTE PLEASE....

I ALSO WANT TO ASK FOR ANY BODY WHO KNOWS THIS FRAUDSTER(NISIBOR PROCUREMENT SOLUTION) AKA Thespecialone ON HIS THREAD WHICH HE USE TO DEFRAUD PEOPLE HERE SHOULD GIVE ME INFORMATION TO TRACK HIM DOWN...MANY PEOPLE HE DEFRAUDED ARE LOOKING FOR HIM....HIS REAL NAME IS ISIBOR NELSON.
AND HIS OFFICE ADDRESS WHICH HE GAVE WAS:
7, ADEOLA AJAYI CRESCENT,
JUCTION BUS STOP
AIRPORT ROAD
OPOSITE AJAO ESTATE.
LAGOS STATE.
HIS PHONE NUMBER:NELSON:08122036728.

PLEASE ANYBODY WITH VITAL INFORMATION ABOUT THIS FRAUDSTER SHOULD INFORM ME WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT HANDSOME REWARDS AWAITS HIM....

MY CONTACTS ARE:WHATAPP:07032962471.
CALL:08158738741.

PLEASE BE WARNED AND LEARN A LESSON FROM MY EXPERIENCE..DON'T FALL A VICTIM..... grin angry shocked cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fraud Alert On nairaland Forum... by Trunaijian: 5:49am On Dec 28, 2015
Really sorry bro. Since his line must be registered you may present this case and evidence to the police/ICPC/EFCC and they should be able to subpoena his details from his mobile network providers (which should include his photo). Then he could be invited to the authorities for questioning. This has worked for some people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraud Alert On nairaland Forum... by Bookiemart01(f): 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
contact me OP
Re: Fraud Alert On nairaland Forum... by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
109k? shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

My Laptops Have Some Issues...pls Help Out / Pls Help With Window 7 Key For 32bit Tnx / Hp Envy Dv6 urgently needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.