Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Religion Is Fraud? How true is this, people of God (Photo Inside) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion Is Fraud? How true is this, people of God (Photo Inside) (1038 Views)

Exposed: Big Brother Naija Show Is A Fraud! – How They Plan Making Tboss Win / Half Dead Man Lying On The Road...(photo Inside) / "Young Alhaji" Helps Displaced People Of Agatu With Food Items. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion Is Fraud? How true is this, people of God (Photo Inside) by blackboi(m): 4:07am On Dec 28, 2015
[size=14pt]Are you White, and Poor?
Take a Bible, go to Africa and start getting rich
[/size] grin grin grin sad cry embarassed

How true is this, people of God undecided

Re: Religion Is Fraud? How true is this, people of God (Photo Inside) by delkuf(m): 4:14am On Dec 28, 2015
how do u mean, because all I can see is a man standing and lots of children around him
Re: Religion Is Fraud? How true is this, people of God (Photo Inside) by blackboi(m): 4:18am On Dec 28, 2015
delkuf:
how do u mean, because all I can see is a man standing and lots of children around him

wait a second.

The text is now Bold and bigger, mind looking up to read again?
Re: Religion Is Fraud? How true is this, people of God (Photo Inside) by delkuf(m): 4:21am On Dec 28, 2015
even at that d text doesn't relate with wht. u said
Re: Religion Is Fraud? How true is this, people of God (Photo Inside) by blackboi(m): 4:29am On Dec 28, 2015
delkuf:
even at that d text doesn't relate with wht. u said

Um... Seems you have problem comprehending stuffs before sunrise undecided

I'm sorry I can't be of help to you right now; let's wait till 9:50am

Thanks
Re: Religion Is Fraud? How true is this, people of God (Photo Inside) by delkuf(m): 4:35am On Dec 28, 2015
guy I. didn't insult u, y are u insulting me.
Re: Religion Is Fraud? How true is this, people of God (Photo Inside) by freeDR(m): 4:35am On Dec 28, 2015
Very true.
Inferiority complex, fueled by skin color, will make many Africans into his willing slaves.
Secondly, Africans are still largely far behind in terms of ideological advancement. A largely illiterate population makes a largely religious population, hence the ease with which the white priest will swindle them.
Re: Religion Is Fraud? How true is this, people of God (Photo Inside) by harristo(m): 4:47am On Dec 28, 2015
Simply means some Africans are still living in the dark age, in this age of enlightenment. It is not necessarily religion being a fraud, some people are simply using religion to deceive unenlightened folks.
Re: Religion Is Fraud? How true is this, people of God (Photo Inside) by cckris: 6:05am On Dec 28, 2015

Are you a real CHRISTIAN, called to preach the GOODNEWS, take your Bible and go to wherever you're SENT, and set mankind free from darkness, to the true Light.

Re: Religion Is Fraud? How true is this, people of God (Photo Inside) by cckris: 6:21am On Dec 28, 2015
freeDR:
Very true.
Inferiority complex, fueled by skin color, will make many Africans into his willing slaves.
Secondly, Africans are still largely far behind in terms of ideological advancement. A largely illiterate population makes a largely religious population, hence the ease with which the white priest will swindle them.
You have sincerely described yourself, and not Africans.
Re: Religion Is Fraud? How true is this, people of God (Photo Inside) by freeDR(m): 6:53am On Dec 28, 2015
cckris:

You have sincerely described yourself, and not Africans.
Ok sir. Thanks.
Re: Religion Is Fraud? How true is this, people of God (Photo Inside) by cckris: 7:53am On Dec 28, 2015
freeDR:
Ok sir. Thanks.

Africans have Nwankwo Kanu, Akon, Generals who out-perform their peers in UN operations, brilliant academics around the world, etc. A Nigerian just hit 5.0 in a Russian university.

And please pocket that false humility of 'ok sir'. Just don't distort facts, in order to pump your ego.

You can also marry the next male doctor, to prove how superior you are to us.

PROUDLY AFRICAN, and black.
Re: Religion Is Fraud? How true is this, people of God (Photo Inside) by freeDR(m): 9:33am On Dec 28, 2015
cckris:

Africans have Nwankwo Kanu, Akon, Generals who out-perform their peers in UN operations, brilliant academics around the world, etc. A Nigerian just hit 5.0 in a Russian university.

And please pocket that false humility of 'ok sir'. Just don't distort facts, in order to pump your ego.

You can also marry the next male doctor, to prove how superior you are to us.

PROUDLY AFRICAN, and black.
Friend, don't get all riled up over nothing. You misconstrued the whole essence of my post. I assure you that I am as proud a black man as you, if not more. However, sometimes the truth have to be said as it is. In the future, the black man will eventually come out of his present state of ignorance. Then he will stop to subconsciously worship the white man and see himself as his equal. He will learn to search inwards for solutions to his problems than running overseas for help. He will start to elevate his own culture and be less distracted by foreign religions. That's the kind of evolution I anticipate. I commend all the Africans you mentioned doing us proud, it's a proof that our abilities have no limit. In summary, I share your ideas and we are on the same side. The truth, however, remains that we still have a long way to go.
Re: Religion Is Fraud? How true is this, people of God (Photo Inside) by blackboi(m): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2015
delkuf:
guy I. didn't insult u, y are u insulting me.

Sorry, okay

(1) (Reply)

Come Borrow Money From Us To Grow Your Business / Primavera P6, Ms-project(oil And Gas,construction) By An Experienced Planner PH / Shock In Zimbabwe As Woman Gives Birth To A "Frog"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.