Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Wear Your Coat!!!!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wear Your Coat!!!!!! (1466 Views)

School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) / Checkout Nigerian University Where Students Pay N25k For Lab Coat / Cut Your Coat According To Your Cloth!!! Contentment Pays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wear Your Coat!!!!!! by engrzion(m): 7:21am On Dec 28, 2015
"If you dont use it, you will lose it", furthermore if you dont use it you will be judged for it! God put so much in you so dont die with your gifts. So you have been under utilizing your talent because you dont want people to hate you or talk about you.

All hell broke lose because Joseph wore his coat of many colors.
You told people about your success and they dont like it, they try to put you in a pit, just because God has given you a coat.

Most times they try to make you feel like you are proud because you decided to wear your coat..Dont let people make you hide your gifts and talents.

I cant be less than i am because i want you to like me, I am sorry but i have to wear my coat! Like me or hate me.

‪#‎ProblemSolver‬

(1) (Reply)

AAU Elected Prof. Ignatius Onimawo As New Vice Chancellor (photo) / ASUU To Go On One Week Warning Strike On 10th Friday 2017 / 10 Things Your Body Language Says About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.