Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Am Having Problem With My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Am Having Problem With My Blog (499 Views)

Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) / I'm Having Problem With Google Adsense. Please Help Me Urgently / Having Problem With Your Hosting Provider - Beta Host Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Having Problem With My Blog by Grantednews: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2015
i dont know what i did to Google or who so every that is doing it .. any time i post in my blog dey will just clear all my post and block the domain name together with my email.. am new to blogging .I asked a friend he was telling me that it was my IP dat it has been tracked by Google. plss how can I hide my IP ?? because I can't use bcus of blogging and change my computer and my phone I don't have that kind of money plssss I need advice.
Re: Am Having Problem With My Blog by pneumaticos(m): 5:37am On Dec 29, 2015
Grantednews:
i dont know what i did to Google or who so every that is doing it .. any time i post in my blog dey will just clear all my post and block the domain name together with my email.. am new to blogging .I asked a friend he was telling me that it was my IP dat it has been tracked by Google. plss how can I hide my IP ?? because I can't use bcus of blogging and change my computer and my phone I don't have that kind of money plssss I need advice.

Open a new mail with a new phone number from a cybercafe

(1) (Reply)

Your Worst Web Hosting Providers / . / Hi Nairalanders, An Online Market Place That Finds Jobs For You Is Coming Soon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.