Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,496 members, 7,840,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Does The Worship Of God Involves Money Like Some Pastors Make Us To Believe? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does The Worship Of God Involves Money Like Some Pastors Make Us To Believe? (850 Views)

Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? / We Can Do These And Miss Heaven, See The Only Thing That Can't Make Us Miss It / "Put God First In All You Do & You Shall Trample Upon Money Like This" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Worship Of God Involves Money Like Some Pastors Make Us To Believe? by azaino: 8:09am On Dec 28, 2015
Does the worship of God involves money like some pastors make their members to believe. And again what is the reward for a pastor or Man of God who served the lord faithfully...... Is it riches or assurance of heaven ? I will like to know what you think
Re: Does The Worship Of God Involves Money Like Some Pastors Make Us To Believe? by omooba969(m): 8:10am On Dec 28, 2015
Ask me again. undecided

You want to start bashing pastors again abi, abeg park well. cool
Re: Does The Worship Of God Involves Money Like Some Pastors Make Us To Believe? by tempem: 8:31am On Dec 28, 2015
Yes it does. Reasons are, without money you can't buy clothes you'll wear to places of worship, neither without money, you can't get shoes, these are the least items. So, you could see that there is money involvement in serving God. But, the question is, does pastors really make people believe that worship of God involves money? No! . They make people believe that WITHOUT MONEY you can't serve God. Which point blank, they are just thieves.

1 Like

Re: Does The Worship Of God Involves Money Like Some Pastors Make Us To Believe? by azaino: 8:35am On Dec 28, 2015
tempem:
Yes it does. Reasons are, without money you can't buy clothes you'll wear to places of worship, neither without money, you can't get shoes, these are the least items. So, you could see that there is money involvement in serving God. But, the question is, does pastors really make people believe that worship of God involves money? No! . They [b]make people believe that WITHOUT MONEY you can't serve God.[b/] Which point blank, they are just thieves.
. Hmmmmm
Re: Does The Worship Of God Involves Money Like Some Pastors Make Us To Believe? by xest(m): 9:34am On Dec 28, 2015
omooba969:
Ask me again. undecided

You want to start bashing pastors again abi, abeg park well. cool
answer him jare,he has a point or is ur broda a pastor?
Re: Does The Worship Of God Involves Money Like Some Pastors Make Us To Believe? by xest(m): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2015
tempem:
Yes it does. Reasons are, without money you can't buy clothes you'll wear to places of worship, neither without money, you can't get shoes, these are the least items. So, you could see that there is money involvement in serving God. But, the question is, does pastors really make people believe that worship of God involves money? No! . They [b]make people believe that WITHOUT MONEY you can't serve God.[b/] Which point blank, they are just thieves.
gud one bro,thumbs up
Re: Does The Worship Of God Involves Money Like Some Pastors Make Us To Believe? by xest(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2015
They preach n preach abt money. Am fed up with dem.
Re: Does The Worship Of God Involves Money Like Some Pastors Make Us To Believe? by mrZENographer: 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
The running of the church requires money. And giving is a heavenly principle/standard that MUST be obeyed if God must bless you. God delights in those that give. There are loads of scripture that support this example. Malachi 3:10. The rewards for a man who walked faithfully with God are endless, depending on when he started. But for all counted faithful, the rewards are great. In riches, glory, attributes of God, crowns etc. God will always help his faithful to make heaven. There are some people that walked with God but later backslided and didnt come back again. Example was King Asa 2 Chronicles 16:12, James 5:19-20

This said, Pastors have to be careful not to place the focus on making money but on saving of souls and nurturing their members in the righteousness of God. This commitment has been a diffulcuty in Bishop-hood. They should be prayed for. Heavenly race is only the grace of God.

But there is an outstanding church that has been able to balance these two perpetually. It's The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement, headed by the G.O Pastor Lazarus.
Re: Does The Worship Of God Involves Money Like Some Pastors Make Us To Believe? by analice107: 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
Lolzzzzzz@Ops.

Why not try picking your Bible to read so that when you open up your mouth to talk, you'd be sure of what you are saying?

Let's start here. In Egypt, When God brought out the Israelis from Egypt. While leaving, Yahwey instructed them to borrow jewelries of Gold, silver and Diamonds from their neighbors. They did. You would think He asked them to do that so that they will be rich in precious stone right?
But.
While in the Wilderness, The Temple was to be build, God commanded that, His people should bring all the Gold, diamonds and all the precious stones for the building of His Temple.

Why do you think God blesses you with money?
Is it for you to buy all the good things of life, while the Kingdom of God suffers?

Haggai 1:2 Thus says the LORD OF HOST, This people say, the time is not come, the time that the house of God should be built (The furtherance of the Kingdom).
3. Then the word of God came to His servant, the Prophet Haggai saying.

4. Is it time for you, O ye, to dwell in your Cieled houses, and this house(The work of God) is laid waste?
5. Now therefore, consider your ways.

6. YOU HAVE SOWN MUCH, BUT YOU BRING IN LITTLE, YOU EAT BUT YOU HAVE NOT ENOUGH, YOU DRINK, BUT YOU ARE THIRSTY, YOU WEAR CLOTHES BUT YOU ARE NOT WARM. AND THOSE THAT EARNS WAGES, THEY EARN WAGES TO PUT IT IN A BAG WITH HOLES.

9. You look for much, but you get little, and when you bring it home, I blow it away.

WHY?
Because my house( My work) is laying waste, while you run off, everyone of you to your own houses(businesses)

What do you think brought Christianity to you? What do think is taking the gospel of the kingdom to the uttermost part of the earth?

Money, yes Money is what is taking the good news to those who needs it. Because it's obvious you don't need it, neither do u want others to hear it.

God needs my Money, because He is the one who gave me power to Make it in the first place
Deut 8:18.

God gives you life, health, energy and vitality. He gave you a job or business to do. He asks for just a little of that money so that His work can be taken to others who haven't heard, you stand here, not only not give but try to turn away others who would. You, my dear is either ignorant or an agent of Satan, who by all means will fight to kill the gospel.

See the Muslims, everywhere in the world, pays Zakat. A compulsory tax. That is what the Islamic world uses today to sponsor the terrorism(Jihad) we see today.

Christianity says, bring just a tent of what you earn, So that the gospel can be taken to others, Yet you stand and talk down on Men on God, as if they wrote the Bible.

If any man of God steals God money. Ouch. It's a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the Almighty God. For if Satan is after you, God can deliver you, but if God is after you, WHO CAN DELIVER YOU?

In Acts of the Apostles, collections were made to send to missionaries.
If you can't be a missionary, then sponsor someone. If you don't have money to sponsor, then pray for the missionaries and that the word of God should have free course and be established in the hearts of men.

Listen you Critique. There won't be any escape. You'll stand before your maker someday very soon and answer for the role you played here. The Bible says, we should strengthen the feeble knees, not weaken them.
It's not compulsory in Christiandom to give ur money. If you don't want to give, then don't.
I hope you read what God says happens to those who neglect His work?

Keep your money, but you'll never be fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: Does The Worship Of God Involves Money Like Some Pastors Make Us To Believe? by azaino: 7:59am On Dec 30, 2015
analice107:
Lolzzzzzz@Ops.

Why not try picking your Bible to read so that when you open up your mouth to talk, you'd be sure of what you are saying?

Let's start here. In Egypt, When God brought out the Israelis from Egypt. While leaving, Yahwey instructed them to borrow jewelries of Gold, silver and Diamonds from their neighbors. They did. You would think He asked them to do that so that they will be rich in precious stone right?
But.
While in the Wilderness, The Temple was to be build, God commanded that, His people should bring all the Gold, diamonds and all the precious stones for the building of His Temple.

Why do you think God blesses you with money?
Is it for you to buy all the good things of life, while the Kingdom of God suffers?

Haggai 1:2 Thus says the LORD OF HOST, This people say, the time is not come, the time that the house of God should be built (The furtherance of the Kingdom).
3. Then the word of God came to His servant, the Prophet Haggai saying.

4. Is it time for you, O ye, to dwell in your Cieled houses, and this house(The work of God) is laid waste?
5. Now therefore, consider your ways.

6. YOU HAVE SOWN MUCH, BUT YOU BRING IN LITTLE, YOU EAT BUT YOU HAVE NOT ENOUGH, YOU DRINK, BUT YOU ARE THIRSTY, YOU WEAR CLOTHES BUT YOU ARE NOT WARM. AND THOSE THAT EARNS WAGES, THEY EARN WAGES TO PUT IT IN A BAG WITH HOLES.

9. You look for much, but you get little, and when you bring it home, I blow it away.

WHY?
Because my house( My work) is laying waste, while you run off, everyone of you to your own houses(businesses)

What do you think brought Christianity to you? What do think is taking the gospel of the kingdom to the uttermost part of the earth?

Money, yes Money is what is taking the good news to those who needs it. Because it's obvious you don't need it, neither do u want others to hear it.

God needs my Money, because He is the one who gave me power to Make it in the first place
Deut 8:18.

God gives you life, health, energy and vitality. He gave you a job or business to do. He asks for just a little of that money so that His work can be taken to others who haven't heard, you stand here, not only not give but try to turn away others who would. You, my dear is either ignorant or an agent of Satan, who by all means will fight to kill the gospel.

See the Muslims, everywhere in the world, pays Zakat. A compulsory tax. That is what the Islamic world uses today to sponsor the terrorism(Jihad) we see today.

Christianity says, bring just a tent of what you earn, So that the gospel can be taken to others, Yet you stand and talk down on Men on God, as if they wrote the Bible.

If any man of God steals God money. Ouch. It's a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the Almighty God. For if Satan is after you, God can deliver you, but if God is after you, WHO CAN DELIVER YOU?

In Acts of the Apostles, collections were made to send to missionaries.
If you can't be a missionary, then sponsor someone. If you don't have money to sponsor, then pray for the missionaries and that the word of God should have free course and be established in the hearts of men.

Listen you Critique. There won't be any escape. You'll stand before your maker someday very soon and answer for the role you played here. The Bible says, we should strengthen the feeble knees, not weaken them.
It's not compulsory in Christiandom to give ur money. If you don't want to give, then don't.
I hope you read what God says happens to those who neglect His work?

Keep your money, but you'll never be fulfilled.

. Are you sure you are a Christian my dear? You are quoting the scripture backward. Psalm30:5 "For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime! Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning"

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Nyesom Wike And His Wife Suzette At A Church Service In Port Harcourt / What Does It Mean To Honour My Father And Mother? / My Pesent Religious Life, In Summary!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.