Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,388 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Ginger's Puppies - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Ginger's Puppies (3424 Views)

Ginger (The Prison & Chain Breaker) / Ginger's New Litter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ginger's Puppies by staffingx: 8:17am On Dec 28, 2015
The puppies are just 17 days today and they are doing very well.

For a first time mum, Ginger is not doing bad at all. She cleans up their poo and wee with her tongue. I really find that unusual behavior. Maybe it's normal in the animal world.

Re: Ginger's Puppies by younghartz(m): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
Lying down on dat tiles,won't it be cold for them? sad

2 Likes

Re: Ginger's Puppies by ayanfe96(f): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
Are u selling? An interested buyer here
Re: Ginger's Puppies by Eveezy(m): 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
am confused, ginger of Dt tym? na she don born now now? how old is she? and congrats ooo, d pups really look huge, BT one of dem have white on its tail, wat breed was used in crossing her? once again congrats

1 Like

Re: Ginger's Puppies by obedfynez(m): 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
younghartz:
Lying down on dat tiles,won't it be cold for them? sad
mehn my pup loves cold tiles if you put it on the rug it get uncomfortable....most times I prefer laying in the bathroom floor and he s stil doin well

1 Like

Re: Ginger's Puppies by barcaboi(m): 7:38am On Dec 29, 2015
obedfynez:
mehn my pup loves cold tiles if you put it on the rug it get uncomfortable....most times I prefer laying in the bathroom floor and he s stil doin well
too much cold shd be avoided tho....especially young puppies...not what they like but what is good 4 dem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ginger's Puppies by staffingx: 8:59am On Dec 29, 2015
ayanfe96:
Are u selling? An interested buyer here

Yes selling

Re: Ginger's Puppies by staffingx: 9:13am On Dec 29, 2015
Eveezy:
am confused, ginger of Dt tym? na she don born now now? how old is she? and congrats ooo, d pups really look huge, BT one of dem have white on its tail, wat breed was used in crossing her? once again congrats

Thanks, yes it's the same Ginger. She Is still 11 months old. She will be a year old on the 29th of January.

It happened because she couldn't be isolated from the male dog in the house.

I really thought her puppies will come out small but I was pleasantly surprised.

I think they take after Ginger being a big dog herself.

1 Like

Re: Ginger's Puppies by staffingx: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2015
obedfynez:

True, they always move to the tile area each time you put them on the carton platform.

Another strange behavior from Ginger... She is always carrying them into a hole she dug by herself in the compound.

I still haven't figured why she does that.
Re: Ginger's Puppies by staffingx: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2015
barcaboi:

too much cold shd be avoided tho....especially young puppies...not what they like but what is good 4 dem

Yes thanks. I always make sure Ginger is around with them.
Re: Ginger's Puppies by Mckandre(m): 11:36am On Dec 29, 2015
these pups are really gonna turn out big considering the number of litters that ginger produced. if i may ask, how many days interval did u mate ginger with the stud?

2 Likes

Re: Ginger's Puppies by staffingx: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mckandre:
these pups are really gonna turn out big considering the number of litters that ginger produced. if i may ask, how many days interval did u mate ginger with the stud?

The stud belongs to me as well. So they were at it with each other for about a week max. We kept pushing the male off but Ginger kept going to meet him. So I let them be!

After that week, I didn't observe them doing anything again. At one point we actually pulled the stud off ginger but it didn't work, obviously.
Re: Ginger's Puppies by Mckandre(m): 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
staffingx:

The stud belongs to me as well. So they were at it with each other for about a week max. We kept pushing the male off but Ginger kept going to meet him. So I let them be!

After that week, I didn't observe them doing anything again. At one point we actually pulled the stud off ginger but it didn't work, obviously.
no wonder, at least if twas initiated you would ve gone for a better stud. that stud has a dormant local breed gene at least thats what explained the white coloration at the tip of the pup tail. is that pup the only one with that white coloration?
Re: Ginger's Puppies by staffingx: 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
Mckandre:
no wonder, at least if twas initiated you would ve gone for a better stud. that stud has a dormant local breed gene at least thats what explained the white coloration at the tip of the pup tail. is that pup the only one with that white coloration?

Yes it is. The liver colored pup is pure liver while the 3rd black pup has slight white paws, I think. I will have to confirm that.
Re: Ginger's Puppies by staffingx: 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
staffingx:

Yes it is. The liver colored pup is pure liver while the 3rd black pup has slight white paws, I think. I will have to confirm that.

Yes, the other puppy has a slightly white paw.
Re: Ginger's Puppies by staffingx: 11:44am On Jan 08, 2016
Puppies at 4 weeks

They are doing well and have started running around.
They are still sucking from their mother even though Ginger is beginning to resist.

I guess its time to get puppy milk.

Re: Ginger's Puppies by staffingx: 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
New pictures.. taken 14th January 2016
Puppies will be due for their first shot in 2 weeks....

1 Like

Re: Ginger's Puppies by Eveezy(m): 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
wow! such cute pups, d liver one, so lovely, d blue eyes, I wish he was a female, I for come collect am nw nw

1 Like

Re: Ginger's Puppies by staffingx: 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
The blue eyes are quite unique, I really don't know which gene pool that came from. He is also quite energetic. He is the first to figure out how to escape from their enclave.

Male or Female? That is the question. All the puppies are male and I think , from personal experience Male dogs are best for Security. You can hardly hear my female dog bark.

She only barks when she is chained. Unlike my male dog that backs everytime there is as much as a footstep or voice by my gate.

The bottom line, if you are thinking of security I think its better to go for a male dog.

1 Like

Re: Ginger's Puppies by Eveezy(m): 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
staffingx:
The blue eyes are quite unique, I really don't know which gene pool that came from. He is also quite energetic. He is the first to figure out how to escape from their enclave.

Male or Female? That is the question. All the puppies are male and I think , from personal experience Male dogs are best for Security. You can hardly hear my female dog bark.

She only barks when she is chained. Unlike my male dog that backs everytime there is as much as a footstep or voice by my gate.

The bottom line, if you are thinking of security I think its better to go for a male dog.

I already av a rare solid black long haired male dog, nd getting ur rare liver too would av suit my need
Re: Ginger's Puppies by staffingx: 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
True. I am actually still considering keeping the liver colored puppy, especially with those blue eyes
Re: Ginger's Puppies by staffingx: 11:19am On Jan 21, 2016
Eveezy:

I already av a rare solid black long haired male dog, nd getting ur rare liver too would av suit my need

The liver colored blue eye puppy is the most voracious eater of the lot. He was also the first to get used to humans touching and carrying them..

1 Like

Re: Ginger's Puppies by staffingx: 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
Puppies are exactly 6 weeks old today. Latest pictures loading.....
Re: Ginger's Puppies by staffingx: 10:07am On Feb 02, 2016
Vet time...

Re: Ginger's Puppies by staffingx: 10:20am On Feb 02, 2016
Play time...
For enquiries.... 08052397230
Puppies are all male, 8 weeks old.

1 Like

Re: Ginger's Puppies by LadyJul(f): 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
staffingx:
Play time...
For enquiries.... 08052397230
Puppies are all male, 8 weeks old.
your puppies are so so cute... I wish I could have one... .
Re: Ginger's Puppies by staffingx: 9:15am On Feb 05, 2016
LadyJul:
your puppies are so so cute... I wish I could have one... .

Of course you can!! Its just a phone call away.
Re: Ginger's Puppies by staffingx: 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
1st DHLPP shot taken.....

Re: Ginger's Puppies by Eveezy(m): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
mhen ur pups are really huge
Re: Ginger's Puppies by staffingx: 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
Eveezy:
mhen ur pups are really huge
Thank you.
Re: Ginger's Puppies by petlover1: 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
lovely pups..I love the liver..are you on whatsapp..I keep trying the number but it isn't going..pls try to.text me.on whatsapp 08123281976
Re: Ginger's Puppies by staffingx: 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
petlover1:
lovely pups..I love the liver..are you on whatsapp..I keep trying the number but it isn't going..pls try to.text me.on whatsapp 08123281976

Maybe it's the network. The no is still the same.....

08052397230. Keep trying or WhatsApp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boerboel Puppies, 11 Weeks!!! Ready 4 New Homes / African Grey Parrot, Mona Monkeys, Crocodiles, Peacock, Antelopes Etc Available / Good Boy Now British

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.