Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,488 members, 7,836,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

How To Start A Profitable Online Coaching Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Profitable Online Coaching Business (937 Views)

4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / Simple Steps To Setup A Profitable Work From Home Business / Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Profitable Online Coaching Business by OkonJoseph101(m): 9:31am On Dec 28, 2015
I No Get Office But I Dey Make Money
Every morning, I wake up and turn on my laptop, create content, post in my Facebook membership community that I anchor and other groups that I belong to, post on online forums and reply to people who reached out to me.
Every weekend, it is either I am coaching clients in the area of wealth creation or how to succeed in online business. If I am not coaching, then I am attending an online coaching class with top online entrepreneurs.
I help people who have issues with making more money or who want to start a business they already have interest on and I also train clients that are ready to build a profitable consulting or coaching business into an online empire with their phones or laptop.
All these and more I do when am online. And guess what! I get paid for it. YES! I get paid to help these people become who they want to become. I don’t do it for FREE again. You want to know why? (Story for another day)
When I started years ago, I was thinking about getting an office for my coaching business and the cost for renting was so high that it bothered me so much I nearly gave up on my passion.
But not until I ran a post series on my timeline and an aspiring entrepreneur from Namibia inbox me and ask me if I can prepare a business plan for a poultry farm. I said yes. Then he said, “what’s the fee?” I was afraid at first because it was my first time to work with someone aside my country. I gave him the price. And there was a little pause. He did not reply immediately. As I was planning on giving him a reduction hoping that was the reason for the long pause, he finally said, YES! And that was my first international work.
Presently, I have worked with clients from Malawi, Ghana, Zimbabwe, and many countries. All these I did without an office but I got paid consulting for them.
Are you ready to build your own coaching, counselling or coaching business that thrives in any economy?
All you need is one hour every day to run a consulting, coaching or counselling online business. Are you ready as I take you through the journey? If you are, whatsapp me 07037569338
# GoodMorning… # MakingMoneyIsALifeStyle
Re: How To Start A Profitable Online Coaching Business by OkonJoseph101(m): 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
SHUT UP AND THINK
It was on a Sunday morning, I think it was last year while one of my pastor in church was preaching. He made a statement that touched me.

“Becoming rich is not by prayer and fasting but by obeying the principles needed to becoming rich”. He added to say that principles are principles. It work for anybody that obeys it whether biblical or secular.

Then, I saw why the unbelievers or non-Christians become rich while the so named, “born-again” people suffer in poverty.

Matthew 26:41, “watch and pray…” but here is what the Amplified Version says, “All of you must keep awake(give strict attention, be cautious and active) and watch and pray…”

WATCH came before PRAY. Many Christians are praying for wealth when the Bible already said, “I have given you power to make wealth.”

Shhh shh shh! Shut up and think.
I promise you, next year things will go up. Foods, transportation, tuition fees, tax, electricity bill will all increase. And if you don’t follow the trend but still close your eye in prayer, don’t worry! They Lord is on your side. #SpeakingInTongue

Remember
#MakingMoneyIsALifeStyle

07037569338(Whatsapp)
Re: How To Start A Profitable Online Coaching Business by OkonJoseph101(m): 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
HEY YOU!
Yes You

Happy New year and welcome into 2016 in just few hours.

Hope you have written your goals for this year? If you have not, first read this post https:///x0swyP
Okay, back to business(Boys aren’t smiling).

I have been receiving messages(a lot) from interested aspiring online entrepreneurs about not having a laptop as an hindrance.

Here is a Good news #DrumRoll
YOU DON’T NEED A LAPTOP TO START AN ONLINE BUSINESS
These are what you need;
1. An internet connection which can be any smart phone like blackberry, Android, tablet. I personally use Android.
I spend 90% of my time on my phone than laptop. I only use my laptop when I want to prepare a course or write a business plan for clients.
I conduct my trainings using my Android phone.
2. Passion(I have discussed a lot on that before)
3. A bank account(did you just smile?)
4. Brain(very vital). Don’t get me wrong. I did not say #head, I said #brain.
If you have all these tools, you’re good to go. Enjoy your celebration.

Once again, Happy 2016(I have already entered my own oO) and remain bless!

P.S. HURRY NOW 07037569338(Whatsapp) ABOUT YOUR INTEREST.

(1) (Reply)

16things Young Entrepreneurs Can Learn From Church Planters / I Need To Buy 100 Containers Of Kosso In This January / How To Earn Some Cash Through Yahoo Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.