Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) (58472 Views)

Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) / OAU Students Studying With Solar Street Lamp At AWO Hall (Photo) / Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) by sevantex(m): 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
Edo Airways tins for u. If u become their destination, e don be for u!!!! grin!
Re: When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) by dedons: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
K
Re: When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) by Adatob(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
Lol
Re: When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) by princechurchill(m): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
hahahhahahhaha i go shout the blood of God
Re: When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) by dabossman(m): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hogwarts things. Chai.
Re: When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) by DedeNkem: 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
You can't blame guy, the calculation gave him wrong answer instead of one. cheesy
Re: When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) by sunnyphem(m): 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Area!
Re: When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) by ijaw1stson: 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
grandlexuz:
guy you funny pass the joke sef... lol I guess this is a pattern of space booking technique
Re: When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) by chichriso: 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
How come the calculate displayed such a wrong figure?
Re: When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hmmm Iya Oshogbo.
Re: When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) by Bimpe29: 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
Air force in action. The forces that strike without been seen.

1 Like

Re: When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) by Awoofawo(m): 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Needs Anti-virus
More like anti-witch will do here! Eleyi pass virus matter! grin
Re: When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) by HRich(m): 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
Babaneh:
grin tongue

Na die be dis oooo

When your calculator is not working well, sure your answer will never be fine.....

God save us from this abule (town) witches ooo... undecided
Only if your village people are from Daura.
Re: When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) by mizhefeh(f): 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) by obas01(m): 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
oldtopics:
how did i pass maths in my WAEC self

Special center.
Y u forget things so east like that!.
I won't remind u anytin again .
Re: When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) by McPhilz8(m): 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
oldtopics:

Maybe by mistake.
Re: When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) by McPhilz8(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hehehez
Re: When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) by judedwriter(m): 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
Dat calculator needs deliverance.
Re: When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) by EMMYLBANKS(m): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
Babaneh:
grin tongue

Na die be dis oooo

When your calculator is not working well, sure your answer will never be fine.....

God save us from this abule (town) witches ooo... undecided
nt funny....nairaland repeatin dxame post evrytime
Re: When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) by butanep(m): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
oldtopics:

You did malpractice.
Re: When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) by butanep(m): 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
Nairaland is a place to be when you are angry...

It will make you laugh out your anger.
Re: When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
chichriso:
How come the calculate displayed such a wrong figure?
It's malfunctioning / or it malfunctioned
Re: When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) by vicstar(m): 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
When your town juju possess d calculator grin science cannot b trusted lipsrsealed
Re: When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) by Finn081(f): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
Why person go dey use calculator for ordinary 2+2 na.
Re: When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) by sapientia(m): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
Now this is real funny
Re: When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) by miqos02(m): 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
new arrivals
Re: When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) by keko14: 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
shepherd77:
Association of Strange Women aka Awon Iya have claimed responsibility for the incidence.

Their headquarters is at No 12, koka street, Auchi, Edo State.
. but wat ve Edo com to do wit dis matter
Re: When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) by Beckytee(f): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
iceberryose:
Imagine you're in number 50 and you realize this. Na Die Be That.
Na serious die ooo,it happened to me. was writing biometric exam(statistics) was on the last question when I discovered the calculator as been giving me rubbish as answers and it remain 10minutes to the end of the paper.... I nearly collapse. at last I sha had a D in that course
Re: When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) by mccoy47(m): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
@Op see what I have been saying since.. Everything has now added!!! Even 2+2 is now 5! angry
Buhari ur case dey tribunal!!!
Re: When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) by linearity: 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
Finn081:
Why person go dey use calculator for ordinary 2+2 na.
Maybe it is for a dry test run, if the calculator can't accurately answer 2+2, there is no point entrusting more complex computations to it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Minimum Requirements Of Becoming A Professor In Nigeria / Two FUTO Students Found Dead In Their Lodge Today (Graphic Photos) / The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.