Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,475 members, 7,840,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Small Things Are Not Despised - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Small Things Are Not Despised (301 Views)

Story Of A Church In Anambra Where “things Are Happening” / Are You Depressed? These Two Things Are Killing Your Joy. / The God Of Small Things. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Small Things Are Not Despised by overcomersfaith(f): 11:41am On Dec 28, 2015
However, today’s topic is calling us to account for the various gifts and talents God deposited in our individual lives, how well have we use it? To many, this year is gone but I want you to know that a lots of “good” will still happen to many before the year rolls away. We are still expecting many unborn babies, celebration of marriages, arrival of new cars, unveiling of new houses, deliverance, restorations, healings, new jobs, and chief of all “Salvation” just name it will still happen before the year rolls away.

I come to announce to you, to still hold on to God as we march on to the end of the year. Do not overlook small things that comes your way this time, it might be a led to your long awaited breakthroughs. Be sensitive to the move of the Spirit of God (I just received a Word as I was writing this message that is settling my case and is taking me to my next level).

To continue reading and other messages on our Christmas episode, please click on this link http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Wisdom (21) / Bme 6: The Hope for A Lazy Person / What's Your Claim To Fame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.